You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat Introduce your pets.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2009, 12:21 PM   #81
Creepy Father Figure

My girls think Annabel is beautiful.
My oldest daughter used to have a similar one she called Smokey and I, growing up on a farm, called Breakfast. It disappeared from it's cage and I was accused of eating it for several years.
Old 01-03-2009, 12:42 PM   #82
tsa
Playing character

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlpw View Post
My girls think Annabel is beautiful.
My mother said she needed a bit more practice with her mascara!
Old 01-03-2009, 05:37 PM   #83
Lazy Bee

tsa
Annabel is sooo cute! I'm sure you'll get along wonderfully!
Old 01-04-2009, 04:23 AM   #84
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Annabel is so cute, tsasie!

I'll have to post a picture of our newest bunny, Found too. We've had her for a few months now, and she's grown!

By the way, can Annabel do this?

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!
Old 01-04-2009, 04:36 AM   #85
tsa
Playing character

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7 View Post
Annabel is so cute, tsasie!
Nobody has ever called me tsasie before! <swoons>

Quote:
I'll have to post a picture of our newest bunny, Found too. We've had her for a few months now, and she's grown!
Yes, post a picture Jaz!

Quote:
By the way, can Annabel do this?
Not yet, but we're working on it!
Old 06-22-2009, 11:21 PM   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsa View Post

Yes, post a picture Jaz!

After a long wait, here finally is the picture of our newest bunny...she's grown quite a bit.

This is Found. And at that size, is it a wonder little Lucky has quite a bit of respect of her.

Lucky is at most half the size of Found. We'd been joking around easter whether we shouldn't rather eat her. No one would be left hungry, and I think there would still be some left over at her size.

By the way, I cleaned their stable two days ago. It looks so messy because they have the bad habit of pulling out the newspaper from under the bedding, and spreading it all over the stable.

-

Old 06-23-2009, 12:23 AM   #87
tsa
Playing character

Cool! Looks like Found is about the same size of Annabel, or a bit bigger. Both rabbits look cute! And Annabel also always pulls on the newspapers. She has her toilet outside the cage now (she came up with that herself) so her cage stays clean for a long time.
Old 06-23-2009, 06:00 AM   #88
The Quiet One

We adopted a new pet about 2 Sunday's ago - a baby Field Mouse, which had got seperated from it's mother and was stranded out on the patio. We called it Lucky and we've been trying to keep it alive using special mouse/rat milk. I'm surprised it survived as long as it did and it now lives in my sister's room.

And then of course, our 2 Jack Russells:

Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour
Old 06-23-2009, 12:12 PM   #89
Stalker of Britain

Awww, Gazzoid! The last picture of your dog is adorable!!
Currently Playing-Trine 2
Games I Want-Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North!!!, Asylum, Last Crown, Braken Tor, Testament of Sherlock Holmes
Old 06-23-2009, 01:47 PM   #90
The Quiet One

Thanks. She belongs to my sister and she's always the one that gets the most attention because of how pretty and mardy she is.
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour
Old 06-23-2009, 01:48 PM   #91
Lazy Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasysci5 View Post
Awww, Gazzoid! The last picture of your dog is adorable!!
I agree. That face is adorable.
Old 06-23-2009, 07:06 PM   #92
tsa
Playing character

I really had to look for the mouse in the first picture, LOL. She's a bit smaller than the dogs .
Old 06-24-2009, 02:33 AM   #93

Send a message via MSN to MikeLXXXVIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazzoid View Post
We adopted a new pet about 2 Sunday's ago - a baby Field Mouse, which had got seperated from it's mother and was stranded out on the patio. We called it Lucky and we've been trying to keep it alive using special mouse/rat milk. I'm surprised it survived as long as it did and it now lives in my sister's room.

How admirable of you to adopt a field mouse so sweet!
The dog is adorable too! *as animals always are*
Old 09-19-2009, 10:25 AM   #94
tsa
Playing character

This is Jens, a rabbit I met in Oldenzaal, a city close to Enschede. Hopefully Annabel likes Jens as much as I do, because I want him to be her companion for the rest of their lives! Coming Tuesday I will take Annabel to Jens, and we will see how they like each other!
Old 09-20-2009, 06:10 AM   #95
Lazy Bee

Quote:
This is Jens, a rabbit I met in Oldenzaal, a city close to Enschede. Hopefully Annabel likes Jens as much as I do, because I want him to be her companion for the rest of their lives! Coming Tuesday I will take Annabel to Jens, and we will see how they like each other!
There will be plenty of rabbits in tsa's house.
Old 09-20-2009, 07:23 AM   #96
tsa
Playing character

Jens has lost a few esential parts for that Jelena.
Old 09-20-2009, 08:57 AM   #97

Quote:
Jens has lost a few esential parts for that Jelena.
You mean you took away his book on animal husbandry. You are so mean tsasie!

-

Old 09-20-2009, 09:45 AM   #98
tsa
Playing character

Yeah, I need only two rabbits for Christmas.

Old 09-20-2009, 10:57 AM   #99
Second Degree Black Belt

good luck I love the pic

“Pretty badass and tough and won't take crap from anyone” -Squinky
Old 09-20-2009, 01:44 PM   #100
Stalker of Britain

Hey all. I'm sorry in advance for the amount of pictures I'm going to post, but I have the need to introduce my pets.

First and foremost, is my kittie, Max. He's my everything, almost as much as Louie or my adventure games. I can't express how much I care about him. He's very old, over 18 years, so I'm actually quite scared he may die soon, and I won't be there. I miss him so much at college. He was a "porch kittie" before we got him, and I've had him most of my life. I named him. He's very skittish around people, and yet me and him have a bond nobody else can duplicate. He is very unnaturally skinny, to the point where I can feel his ribs, since when my dad feeds the cats, he goes running in fear. He's comforted me many times when I've been really depressed, without me having to grab him and make him cuddle. He's very special to me. He has a very high pitched squeek, so when people go to pet him, it seriously does sound like he's in pain-scared out of his mind, even when he's not. I love my Max.

The 2nd picture is Max again, on the left, this time with his lovely yellow eyes open. The fat one on the right is Harley. I got him from my friend who was moving away and couldn't bring him. He's such a tease; I love cats that will cuddle, but he'll jump on my lap for about a minute, then jump off. I'm not as fond of him as I am with Max, because Max will stay on my lap for hours.

The 3rd picture is another one of Harley awake.

The 4th picture is Max's deceased brother, Goofy-also named by me. We didn't really get along. When I was younger, I used to err, "torture" the cats, holding them when they didn't want to cuddle. But I never touched Goofy, and he still hated me. He'd go for my feet when I was walking by. But he was a pretty trenquil cat, who always sat on my Mom's lap. I knew when he was reaching the end, because he actually came to cuddle on my lap while I was watching a movie. By the end, his fur was damp on his skin and he was getting yellow, and it was a sad sight. He used to be "top cat", but now Max is. I actually miss Goofy a lot. Just looking at his picture, he looks to have an air of authority and grace, kind of reminding me of how aloof Sherlock Holmes was.

Speaking of deceased, the 5th picture is my now-dead bird, Tweety. I miss him, and I've had him almost as long as Max. But Tweety's been gone for quite some time. I really miss having a bird. He was the first bird I got, along with a green one; and once that green one died, I bought another, and he still died before Tweety did. I was the one who found him, face down at the bottom of the cage. That image still haunts me today, but I miss him. When I get my own apartment (if they allow pets), I'm going to get a bird. As you can see from the mirror next to him, he loved to "feed" the other bird in the mirror (himself). I guess he thought that it was another bird, so he's bring up his seed, and smear it on the mirror. Kind of sweet, actually.

Okay, I think that's it. Sorry for the length of this post. I just wanted to share.
Attached Images

Currently Playing-Trine 2
Games I Want-Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North!!!, Asylum, Last Crown, Braken Tor, Testament of Sherlock Holmes

Last edited by Fantasysci5; 09-20-2009 at 01:58 PM.