You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat The Reverse Topic

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2006, 03:08 AM   #41
Not like them!

Send a message via AIM to MoriartyL

Okay, I've had enough of this. I mean, you guys can't stick with a topic for more than six posts! And we've been through so many pages of this nonsense- No, that's it. I'm going. I hate you all. Especially you, Robert Lacey!- YOU HURT MY FEELINGS! Goodbye, all. I already know I won't be missed- you people pay so little attention to me you probably won't even notice I'm gone.

Edit: Oh, and by the way, everyone likes trifle. Especially children.
Old 05-10-2006, 03:26 AM   #42
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey
Utter nonsense, Mory.
Ha! That sums it up pretty well. So, who's in for a nice, sweet trifle? (The offer is only aimed at those old enough to appreciate it... )
Old 05-10-2006, 03:34 AM   #43
The Thread™ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoriartyL
And that's why I think it's the best film of all time. Even with the gratuitous nudity.
Utter nonsense, Mory. How can you possibly think that that piece of rubbish is at all worthwhile? And your review is really badly written, dude.

Anyway, has anyone seen David Blaine's plans for a new stunt after his drowning attempt, in which he intends to starve himself while tearing his clothing on a nail, before rolling down an ice-covered slide and leaping off before being burned alive in the ring of fire at the bottom? He's my hero!

I actually once met David (or "Dave" as he insisted that I called him). It was when he was in London before he got into that big perspex box thing. He just stared at me when I first came up to him. His eyes are really quite creepy; I felt like they were burrowing into the very core of my soul...and I never saw him again after that day, although I often dream about his fantastic eyes. And I normally wake up screaming.

I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.

Old 05-10-2006, 03:49 AM   #44
Not like them!

Edit: Heh heh. That was close. Nobody read that, right.. I mean, nothing to read, nothing to read. I didn't say anything. Nothing at all.
Old 05-10-2006, 04:06 AM   #45
Dungeon Master

I don't get how a movie with so much (gratuitous) nudity could possibly be the best film of all time.
Old 05-10-2006, 05:14 AM   #46
Not like them!

I love American Beauty. What a work of art. In fact, I'll have to say it's one of the best movies of all time. And I love that girl... That girl is so... um... THEY FORCED IT OUT OF ME! I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!
Old 05-10-2006, 05:20 AM   #47
The Thread™ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

Whatever.

Old 05-10-2006, 05:25 AM   #48
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7
Quote:
Whatever.
You know, this is getting annoying fast.
Whatever.
Okay, this is enough, Tibsie. You are entitled to saying "Whatever" only one more time, and then you will stop it, and instead contribute to this topic.

I'm warning you, I will not be held responsible for anything I might do otherwise.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!

Last edited by Jazhara7; 05-10-2006 at 12:23 PM.
Old 05-10-2006, 05:28 AM   #49
The Thread™ will die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7
Quote:
Whatever.
Whatever.

Last edited by RLacey; 05-10-2006 at 12:26 PM.
Old 05-10-2006, 05:30 AM   #50

Quote:
Whatever.

-

Last edited by Jazhara7; 05-10-2006 at 12:23 PM.
Old 05-10-2006, 05:31 AM   #51
The Thread™ will die.

Whatever.

Last edited by RLacey; 05-10-2006 at 12:26 PM.
Old 05-10-2006, 05:57 AM   #52
Chris Barraclough

Eww, you stuck it where?

Dude, that can't be hygienic.

Check out www.chrisbarraclough.co.uk for promotions and giveaways. Twitter: Seebaruk
Old 05-10-2006, 06:46 AM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by seebaruk
You know what smell I like? Farts.

Especially Cow farts.

People call me crazy, but I really love the smell of cow farts, I can't help it.
You know, I had the exact same feeling a while ago. That's when I came up with the idea of smell synthesizers. It's like a normal synthesizers - but with smells instead of music notes. You press a key, and floops - there goes an odour!

Come to think of it: each person experiences a smell differently. Some people like flowers, some like farts. I, just like you (my soulmate!), belong to the last category. Smell synthesizers would allow every person to make his own extravagant composition of smells, and have people around them enjoy it as well.

It could be the art form of the future. Instead of going to a festival for the music, you would go for the fantastic smell. Smell synthesizer artists would play their "music" on stage, and everyone would enjoy the fantastic odour. Man, that would be so awesome!

There is only one problem. How do we get the smells in the synthesizer? I had some ideas though...

*edit: removed by mods. Too offensive.*
Old 05-10-2006, 07:41 AM   #54
Chris Barraclough

You know what smell I like? Farts.

Especially Cow farts.

People call me crazy, but I really love the smell of cow farts, I can't help it.

In fact, I love them so much that as I type this, my head is up a cows arse.

Check out www.chrisbarraclough.co.uk for promotions and giveaways. Twitter: Seebaruk
Old 05-10-2006, 07:42 AM   #55
woof

Send a message via AIM to Karmillo Send a message via MSN to Karmillo

For Christ Sake Mares! Youll ruin everything!

Were onto something big so if you dont watch what you say then someone will just sweep it right from under our feet, do you want that?

DO YOU WANT THAT!?

Thats it, Ive had it with this thread, no-one takes heed of any of my warnings and there is a lack of respect for my Awesomeness!

This thread has had allot of preciouse memories of mine, but there is only so much that I can take! I am but a MAN! An Awesome Man but still a man at that!
You know what? Im gone, no more will I shine my Awesomeness onto you ungratefull bunch, perhaps if someone shows me that they care then Ill make a breif cameo.

But untill then, Ill be off flaunting my Awesomeness to people who are deserving of its enticing beauty...
Old 05-10-2006, 09:08 AM   #56
Citizen of Bizarro World

How'd you come up with that idea, Phantom? Smell-synthesizers, I mean. Well anyway, I really like it (obviously, if I'm making it my next great business enterprise).

Karmillo, if we're gonna go into production, location's gonna be vital. I'm thinking New Zealand. We can harvest all the sheep fart they've got floating around in the air, for free! Plus land is cheap over there. As you know, methane is our most vital resource. In fact, have you heard that Peter Jackson used bottled sheep fart to finance Lord of the Rings? It's true. If we can make what he did into a large scale-project, we'll make heaps of money. I'm talking millions!

P.S. Jazzie, sheep fart harvesting is a man's world, I don't think you have what it takes to join our project. Sorry.
Under land of no free! Am us home coward-leeee!

~Excerpt from the Bizarro Anthem

Last edited by Maquisard; 05-10-2006 at 09:19 AM.
Old 05-10-2006, 09:37 AM   #57

You're going to go into Sheep Fart harvesting?

Oooh, where do I sign up?! That's surely the most insane job a person can have, so I have to do that.

When do I start?

-

Old 05-10-2006, 09:48 AM   #58
woof

Send a message via AIM to Karmillo Send a message via MSN to Karmillo

Smell synthesizers you say? Ingeniouse....

It looks like we have that project you were wanting to collaborate on Mares!

And Ive heard about that Sheep Farts have been known to be a Delicacy in the upper class world, now just where to find a good harvesting spot....

When we find one though Im sure as hell not going to let any of you Bastards in on it! You know who you are! You will rue the day you crossed Karmillo Sandiego!!!
Old 05-10-2006, 11:19 AM   #59
Citizen of Bizarro World

I really like your sci-fi short story, Phantom. I think smell synthesizers are one piece of futuristic technology that can easily be brought into today's world. In fact, you've inspired me to incorporate the sense of smell into my VR gaming system. Now all I need is financing for a smell-syntesizer factory...Karmillo, you awesome, rich man, are you game? Once we start making those, they are generalizable into much broader uses than just VR. People could wear them instead of parfume! Or they could use them to fool drug sniffer dogs! The possibilities are endless.

BTW, Phantom, that part about using ionization cannons to disintegrate high-yield tachyon emission projectors was hilarious!
Under land of no free! Am us home coward-leeee!

~Excerpt from the Bizarro Anthem
Old 05-10-2006, 11:50 AM   #60
The Thread™ will die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom
Jules pressed the button in, cautiously at first, and then lept back as two slices of toast came flying out from behind the grille and landed neatly on his plate. He sat down and lifted up his knife. It had been a busy day.
Hey... neat story! I'm not sure that I like the new-fangled toaster thing, though.