You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat I'm Sick of All This Sheight

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2006, 11:00 PM   #21
Schoolgirl From Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakSquash
Mira, my gamer tag is FirstMateSmee. Tell your "man" if he doesn't add me soon, i'm comming over to punch him in his wussy stomach scar.
LMAO and that's why we love you.

"Or is it I who has penetrated you?"
Old 04-16-2006, 11:11 PM   #22
Banned User

Well it's a crime he hasn't added me already! Is it because I used to Pwn him at Battlefield 2?
Old 04-16-2006, 11:46 PM   #23
Psychonaut

Sorry to hear about Ben's surgery.

GET WELL SOON BEN
Old 04-17-2006, 03:22 AM   #24
Party On Dudes

Get well soon buscemi, tell him... tell him ol' scrugsie said that for... for me please...

www.myspace.com/rabhiphop
Old 04-17-2006, 04:33 AM   #25
Epinionated.

Hey,

Mira forwarded me this thread yesterday... just wanted to say thanks for the kind words. I'm still in pain from my op but it's getting better - nothing serious, but it is annoying the crap outta me.

My gamertag is Squarejawhero, Temps! Hit me up. Got COD2, PGR3, Burnout and DOA4. Would be cool to play, seeing as it's all I'm doing atm! Trep, I heard about your pops... sorry to hear about that. Stay in touch, ok? I want to know how your new life is going! The rest of you take care...

Again, sorry I've decided to nix hanging around AG'ers. I've popped into JA+ a couple of times to catch up on the Adventure Game news, but I've decided to put effort into other things for the moment and am not sure if I'm going to come back.

I know there was rumour that the ONLY reason that I left is an argument with Jackal or another mod, which is 100% bullshit - its a number of things that I don't want to get into. I know if I spoke to Jackal if we disagreed on anything we'd sort it out... Put it down to a culmination of stuff I'm not happy about by sticking to one single aspect of the gaming world and some general frustration with myself by not concentrating on other interests which mean a lot more to me.

You guys are the coolest and this OT forum has a special place in my heart. Nice to see the thread hasn't died yet, btw.

Take care,

Ben
Old 04-17-2006, 04:46 AM   #26
gin soaked boy

Great to hear from you, old chap, and we do miss you.

Alas, I see you're still going through some post-op delusions. You don't need real life, come on!

Seriously, good luck with whatever you plan on doing with your life.
Old 04-17-2006, 08:16 AM   #27
Magic Wand Waver

Send a message via MSN to Fairygdmther

SJH - hope to see you back on your feet soon, and HERE, not at that adv site across town! You know, you could come see us once a month or so, and just check in here? We all miss you, and your lovely "significant other".

Lynsie
Old 04-18-2006, 12:33 AM   #28
Chris Barraclough

Hope you feel better soon matey, a beer or two and you'll be sorted

Check out www.chrisbarraclough.co.uk for promotions and giveaways. Twitter: Seebaruk
Old 04-18-2006, 12:40 AM   #29
Schoolgirl From Hell

No no no!!! NO BEER for him!!! *frowns at seebaruk*

"Or is it I who has penetrated you?"
Old 04-18-2006, 12:43 AM   #30
Chris Barraclough

Aw come on, the poor guys ill, a beer will cheer him up!

Check out www.chrisbarraclough.co.uk for promotions and giveaways. Twitter: Seebaruk
Old 04-18-2006, 02:13 AM   #31
kamikaze hummingbirds

what about lager, lager, lager, lager shouting
Old 04-18-2006, 02:18 AM   #32
Hitch-Hiker

Send a message via MSN to Dasilva

Cider?

"If you don't get out of the box you've been raised in, you won't understand how much bigger the world is." - Angelina Jolie

_

<Susan falls through the floor and gets stuck>
<Paco looks at her blankly>
"Whats wrong with you?! Lassy would of had a firetruck here by now!"
- Susan Mayer, Desperate Housewives
Old 04-18-2006, 02:52 AM   #33
Chris Barraclough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilva
Cider?
Whenever I think of cider, I think of that White Lightning or whatever its called. Damn that stuffs rank, only use for it is as a cheap drain cleaner.

Old 04-18-2006, 03:50 AM   #34
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Get well soon, Squaresie! We miss you here. But also take time to pursue other interests, read a good book, take a walk by the sea (okay, that last one is probably not the best idea right now. ), enjoy life.

You'll be welcome when you return, and we'll remember you as long as the 'Thread must die!'-Thread (usually referred to, in hushed, ominous voices as ' The Thread') lives. And so far there's no end to be foreseen for it.

Now, there's some other people who want to send you their best wishes.

"Hello Mr. Squarejawsir. I wish you a fast recovery, and want to send you one of the most comfortable pillows from my hoard to help in that. *pushes pillow against screen* ... Well, it's the thought that counts, isn't it?"

It's okay Iggy.

>>Hey, I don't know if you know or remember me. I'm Jazhara666, the evil twin sister of the big nutcase that - I have to hand her that - *does* indeed rule over this planet. Anyway, I have no fight with you, so I might as well wish you a fast recovery too. *looks around* What are you all looking at like that for?!<<

Well, you're...how should I best put it? If I didn't know it better, I'd say you were trying to be *nice* just then.

"I think she's planning something, Mommy..."

***Graaarg? Gguaaagguuarrraaagggja jaagrruuuurrrrgarr reeaggg geaagraaa.***

>>What did he say?<<

Iggy?

"He said: 'Either that, or Miss Jazhara666 has been replaced with a double by some devious society of aliens.'"

>>Heh, I might just be planning something. *grins* No, seriously, just because I'm evil doesn't mean I can't be polite once in a while. Being evil and being rude are two entirely different things.<<

Hmm...Okay, I guess we'll believe you...

>>*makes the gesture meaning yes/success*<<

...but we won't let our guard down.

>>Hey, just testing.<<

Now, next is Mister Grue. Go ahead, Mr. Grue.

***Grraagrragggarrjjjaw, gartrrraghojj rraggajjaaghhtllha grrreeeerrrreeejjajklllnaaaaaggg. Graaaggreeegggjjjhaaayyyh yaggreiijjyaaghd. Garrahgggaa! *empties glass* ***

"Don't bother, I know the drill. Mr. Grue said: 'Squarejaw old chap, I hope you get well soon and give us the honour of your presence again. You're a good man, and I think nobody would want to miss your contributions to this community. Bottoms up!'"

Where did he get that whiskey from anyway?

"I have no idea. I don't think his age would be any problem, after all he's older than you."

True. I imagine that his imposing appearance with teeth and all would cause some trouble when dealing with the cashier...

"Well, he managed somehow. And he doesn't show any of the signs of having had a fall back, so I see no cause why we should question where he got it from."

True.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!
Old 04-18-2006, 03:54 AM   #35
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilva
Cider?

British or American? There's a difference, as my Bard from the SteelsingsRPG can tell you. You don't forget the importance of the difference if you don't take alcohol well, and chose the wrong cider.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!
Old 04-18-2006, 03:56 AM   #36

Get well soon, SJH.
Old 04-18-2006, 09:20 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerite
what about lager, lager, lager, lager shouting
I love Underworld, I've got 2 of their albums on 12" They really get a crowd going at parties
Old 04-18-2006, 05:41 PM   #38
woof

Send a message via AIM to Karmillo Send a message via MSN to Karmillo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7
British or American? There's a difference, as my Bard from the SteelsingsRPG can tell you. You don't forget the importance of the difference if you don't take alcohol well, and chose the wrong cider.

-
What about Irish?
Old 04-19-2006, 01:01 AM   #39
Chris Barraclough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjacob
I love Underworld, I've got 2 of their albums on 12" They really get a crowd going at parties
They're good alright, I'm not a huge fan of dance music but the likes of Underworld and Faithless always get me going.

Old 04-21-2006, 02:39 PM   #40

Send a message via AIM to Rayvielle Send a message via MSN to Rayvielle

Yeh and you can perv over Kate Beckingsale.

Get well soon dude.