You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2006, 12:08 PM   #141
Super Moderator

Honestly if I were going someplace as beautiful as Crete, the very last place I would want to be is in a sweaty, crowded, loud club with a bunch of drunk people (I've gotten very fuddy, duddy about that kind of thing - I'm old ). That does not sound appealing to me. Even at night I would think a lovely walk around town finding a nice cafe to have a coffee and dessert and have good conversation with someone you love would be spectacular.
Old 02-28-2006, 12:37 PM   #142

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie68
Honestly if I were going someplace as beautiful as Crete, the very last place I would want to be is in a sweaty, crowded, loud club with a bunch of drunk people (I've gotten very fuddy, duddy about that kind of thing - I'm old ). That does not sound appealing to me. Even at night I would think a lovely walk around town finding a nice cafe to have a coffee and dessert and have good conversation with someone you love would be spectacular.
Oh I agree, but I also think it's good to do as much as possible when you're there, and that includes the sweaty "clubs" Especially if you're going with a bunch of friends. It might be better to go with your idea if you're going with your girlfriend though, and if you're going with both then I suggest do both! Still, even though it's not the most enjoyable experience, don't you agree it's 'charming' to get drunk and dance to cheesy dance music and local hit records?
Old 03-18-2006, 08:14 AM   #143
Schoolgirl From Hell

The Japan trip pictures have been updated big style: http://bendacamwhore.textamerica.com/

Man, it's been almost two months since his trip. SJH is taking forever to complete his blog.

"Or is it I who has penetrated you?"
Old 03-18-2006, 08:41 AM   #144
Bad Influence

Send a message via Yahoo to Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mira
The Japan trip pictures have been updated big style: http://bendacamwhore.textamerica.com/

Man, it's been almost two months since his trip. SJH is taking forever to complete his blog.
Is his boycott of this forum ever going to end? I miss the skinny bugger.

Share the love.

<3
Old 03-18-2006, 08:51 AM   #145
Schoolgirl From Hell

Well, I can't honestly say if he'll ever come back because I don't know. I guess he needs some time away from the forums.

"Or is it I who has penetrated you?"
Old 03-18-2006, 10:37 AM   #146
The Reggienator

Send a message via ICQ to Kolzig Send a message via MSN to Kolzig

I hope he comes back someday.
"The old standby, that never got old in the first place. We come back to them weekly, nightly, for hours at a time--and they always deliver. They are pure, timeless, and often taken for granted." - Nick Breckon - Shacknews

My gamesale list *updated 26.8.2007*
Hey, dear people please buy my games, I need money to conquer Europe! Or do something similar.
Old 03-18-2006, 10:58 AM   #147
Huz
Kersal Massive

Send a message via MSN to Huz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mira

SO JEALOUS.

Someone needs to put titles on the remaining ones though! I have no idea where these places are!