Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Chit Chat (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/)
-   -   I'm Happy! (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/127-im-happy.html)

Marek 09-15-2003 05:55 AM

I'm Happy!

Back to school ...
YEAH!!!!!

I've been bored out of my skull for the past month or-so, even though I was still pretty busy with things. I've been waiting to go back to college and today we've finally started again.

Now that I'm doing a masters we have tons of facilities and equipment we didn't have before, our own room which we can use whatever way we please, a lot more time to develop our project, etc. It's all pretty awesome. I'll be going to school from now until sept 2004, with only one vacation around Christmas. That's right, no summer vacation. But I don't give a damn because I love school so very, very much.

I'm going to be developing an online adventure/RPG type game until January, with a truly kickass group of people. I might be copy/pasting some updates from my personal project weblog for you guys in the Underground forum, if you're interested. This might in fact give us valuable feedback.

Anyway, I just wanted to say how much I fucking love what I'm doing and how priveledged I feel to have this awesome creative place.

pleto4_ryan 09-15-2003 06:03 AM

I feel a little envy of you :P

Nice to see you happy with your work...(not so easy to have that...)

HAPPY YEAR *thumps up ;)

zarathustrian 09-15-2003 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marek
YEAH!!!!!

I'm equally happy (if not more so!) but for other reasons. ;)

remixor 09-15-2003 06:26 AM

Have fun (and good luck), Marek! :) I'm pretty happy about coming back to the music major, but it looks like you've got me pretty much trumped for enthusiasm ;)

GreenJeanz 09-15-2003 06:33 AM

Have a good time Marek! I'm glad you're happy. *hugs* :kiss:

Can't say I am, but at least other people can be.

twifkak 09-15-2003 07:00 AM

Wow. That's cool, Marek. School pretty much sucked the life out of me, but I quit at undergrad, so I still trust that grad skool is better than The Real World.

I mean, come on. Puck is such a numbn--uh, nose.

Starflux 09-16-2003 12:19 AM

Cool ^_^ I'll come visit you sometime soon.

Kingzjester 09-16-2003 01:27 AM

Well, this is a sad day for adventure/rpg gaming....

James 09-16-2003 03:51 AM

im happy for you marek. it must have been quite frustrating with all the confusion and waiting with this tempermental beast. good to see it work out.

jannar85 09-16-2003 07:14 AM

Ooooh, I'm happy for you Marek *D
Finally you went happy again :)

btw, I'm taking courses AFTER school.
It sucks :\