You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2007, 06:04 AM   #19821

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey View Post
I vote for me.
No way, Tibster. You should be able to pull off the suave part but unfortunately, you are one of those honest, hard-working type just like Step. We need someone more cunning, someone who's not afraid of taking advantage of others. That's not you, Tibster. You might make a fine husband and a father someday but you are no good at all as our Consigliere.

- Akane, Ranma and Juliet
Old 05-22-2007, 06:18 AM   #19822
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

What about me?

*grins wickedly*

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!
Old 05-22-2007, 06:28 AM   #19823

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7 View Post
What about me?

*grins wickedly*

-
No, no, no! Not you either, Jazzy. You are too sweet and cute. I have seen your pictures with the penguin. We can't have a sweet, kind person as our Consigliere. The Consigliere needs to be ruthless. The Consigliere needs to be willing to fight, kill, and maim, when the needs arise. Even cut a horse's head off to threaten a movie producer if it's called for. That 's not you Jazzy. When you run into a horse, you might kiss it death or something but I don't see you cutting its head off. Think Dick Cheney.

Old 05-22-2007, 07:49 AM   #19824
Creepy Father Figure

Quote:
Originally Posted by akane_t View Post
No, no, no! Not you either, Jazzy. You are too sweet and cute. I have seen your pictures with the penguin. We can't have a sweet, kind person as our Consigliere. The Consigliere needs to be ruthless. The Consigliere needs to be willing to fight, kill, and maim, when the needs arise. Even cut a horse's head off to threaten a movie producer if it's called for. That 's not you Jazzy. When you run into a horse, you might kiss it death or something but I don't see you cutting its head off. Think Dick Cheney.
Ahh, but you misunderstand her! Beneath that fuzzy exterior is Chaos untold!
Old 05-22-2007, 07:52 AM   #19825

Quote:

Oh, but I've already sent Jack Thompson a severed horse head.

Though I admit, the horse died of old age.

Oh, and my relationship with horses is that I avoird them, and they avoid me. Everyone's happy that way.

But I am content to remain the sweet and cute one of the family. And after all, I am also ruling the world, so I shouldn't take up too many extra responsibilities.

-

Old 05-22-2007, 08:00 AM   #19826

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlpw View Post
Ahh, but you misunderstand her! Beneath that fuzzy exterior is Chaos untold!

Dad is right! Chaos is my middle name. I'm just very good at hiding that part if I want (which I usually have to, because most people can't stand staying in the same room as I for long because they're just too creeped out, if I don't)

-

Old 05-22-2007, 08:21 AM   #19827

So I take it that then the picture of Jazzy I had in my mind which was sort of like this:

is in fact incorrect. Jazzy's more like this:

Do I finally have it right?

Hmmm, that might just do it.

Old 05-22-2007, 08:27 AM   #19828
The Thread™ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

Whatever.

I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.

Old 05-22-2007, 08:43 AM   #19829

Quote:
So I take it that then the picture of Jazzy I had in my mind which was sort of like this:

is in fact incorrect. Jazzy's more like this:

Do I finally have it right?

Hmmm, that might just do it.

Depends on my mood.

Though I despise Princess Aurora's pink dress. For some reason you only ever see the pink one in any merchandise or advertising.

If she was wearing the blue dress, though...

But I'll never be a damsel in distress! I refuse!

And yeah, I guess I can be a bit like Princess Mononoke if I'm in a bad mood or angry at someone.

-

Old 05-22-2007, 08:52 AM   #19830
The Thread™ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

Heh.

?

Old 05-22-2007, 08:52 AM   #19831
Lovable rogue

*cough*

"My mental image of Jat is a gentleman sitting in a leather armchair, wearing a robe. The light in the room is dim and strangely he's not sitting in front of a computer, but next to a small, round table with a box of cigars on." - Jelena

Old 05-22-2007, 08:54 AM   #19832
The Greater

Send a message via AIM to Giligan

I vote for me. I'm evil. I have a disturningly large amount of knowledge about weaponry. I know various ways to kill some instantly without making noise. That qualifies me, no doubt.
Old 05-22-2007, 08:55 AM   #19833
The Thread™ will die.

Nah.

Old 05-22-2007, 09:12 AM   #19834

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giligan View Post
I vote for me. I'm evil. I have a disturningly large amount of knowledge about weaponry. I know various ways to kill some instantly without making noise. That qualifies me, no doubt.

So? I know at least two ways that I could kill you with.

Like hitting your nose from down below, breaking it. That can easily be lethal, as bone in the brain is not very healthy.

Or a strahit to the thyroid cartilage can easily smash it. If that is not immediately treated, it leads to death by suffocation. And the treatment is something even experienced doctors find quite complicated to do.

But I'd never use those except for the absolute emergency, when I have to protect myself.

-

Last edited by Jazhara7; 05-22-2007 at 01:11 PM.
Old 05-22-2007, 09:23 AM   #19835
Creepy Father Figure

Quote:

Like hitting your nose from down below, breaking it. That can easily be lethal, as bone in the brainis not very healthy.

Or a strahit to the thyroid cartilage can easily smash it. If that is not immediately treated, it leads to death by suffocation. And the treatment is something even experienced doctors find quite complicated to do.

But I'd never use those except for the absolute emergency, when I have to protect myself.

-
The nose hit thing is really a lot harder then it seems. The throat thing however is excellent.

And remember kids, slitting a throat is not as quiet as they lead you to believe in the movies. They gurgle a lot from blood running down the air pipe. Just strangle them with your handy towel.
Old 05-22-2007, 09:54 AM   #19836
Lovable rogue

I prefer piano wire.

"My mental image of Jat is a gentleman sitting in a leather armchair, wearing a robe. The light in the room is dim and strangely he's not sitting in front of a computer, but next to a small, round table with a box of cigars on." - Jelena

Old 05-22-2007, 10:23 AM   #19837

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jat316sob View Post
I prefer piano wire.
Hell's bells, Jat, thanks so much for reminding me the horrible movie that one of my ex boy friends forced me to watch with him. I got completely freaked out and couldn't finish it.

Jat

Old 05-22-2007, 10:25 AM   #19838
Lovable rogue

I'm sure he was getting his own back for all those chick flicks you made him sit through.

Old 05-22-2007, 10:32 AM   #19839
Creepy Father Figure

Man, I cannot believe I wasted a Hitchhiker's reference.
Old 05-22-2007, 11:39 AM   #19840
The Greater

Send a message via AIM to Giligan

Quote:

Like hitting your nose from down below, breaking it. That can easily be lethal, as bone in the brainis not very healthy.

-

It takes a terrible hard blow to force bones into the brain, though. With a self-defense aid, like brass knuckles, it could be possible, or with a kick. Still, those can both be most unwieldy and hard to execute manuevers. Personally, I hold with knives. Or a simple twist of the neck.

Also, breaking the sternum, by kicking it or other various method, can stop the heart. That's one of the manuevers that I appreciate immensely.

Last edited by Giligan; 05-22-2007 at 11:44 AM.