You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2006, 09:30 AM   #8221
Life and times of...

Rewind!

Rewind!

I counter your attempts at killing this thread and untap all the lands I used for it, leaving me at the point I started in, while you're tapped out.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:39 AM   #8222
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPtimist
Rewind!

Rewind!

I counter your attempts at killing this thread and untap all the lands I used for it, leaving me at the point I started in, while you're tapped out.

Well, I will do everything to keep this thread alive, and I have

A Blessing from the Lord

to help me in my quest.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!
Old 06-27-2006, 09:43 AM   #8223
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

This is no time for cards... there's a thread to be killed! Someone fetch the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch!

I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.

Old 06-27-2006, 09:51 AM   #8224
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey
This is no time for cards... there's a thread to be killed! Someone fetch the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch!

We're working on it. Please make do with the Holy Grail in the meantime.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!
Old 06-27-2006, 10:03 AM   #8225
merely human

Hello.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 06-27-2006, 10:03 AM   #8226
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

We all boil at different temperatures...

Old 06-27-2006, 10:06 AM   #8227
Life and times of...

You know, the creator of those cards is actually the creator of the MtG Editor, which I'm sure he used to create those cards too.

Woohoo!
Old 06-27-2006, 10:14 AM   #8228
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

Beware the call... the Call of Cthulhu™...

Old 06-27-2006, 10:16 AM   #8229
merely human

Whatever.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 06-27-2006, 10:18 AM   #8230
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

Quite.

Old 06-27-2006, 10:20 AM   #8231
merely human

So, what new kind of revealing lingerie have you acquired? 'Fess up, we know you love that.
Old 06-27-2006, 10:21 AM   #8232
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

The lingerie I have is the ultimate in revealing... there's nothing there in the first place.

Yes, that's right. It's non-existant lingerie.

Old 06-27-2006, 10:22 AM   #8233
merely human

That means you walk around in your dorm room naked, wearing nothing but high-heeled bedroom slippers trimmed in feathers, right? And stopping every couple minutes to pose in front of your full length mirror. That's......... ...........erm, nice, I'm sure you like that, yeah.
Old 06-27-2006, 10:24 AM   #8234
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

What is this dorm room nonsense? I have my own personal room in college, and I'm actually at home at the moment. No dorms involved .

Old 06-27-2006, 10:26 AM   #8235
merely human

So you walk around in your own personal room naked, wearing nothing but high-heeled bedroom slippers trimmed in feathers, right? And stopping every couple minutes to pose in front of your full length mirror. That's......... ...........erm, nice, I'm sure you like that, yeah.
Old 06-27-2006, 10:28 AM   #8236
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

If you're sure that I like that... hell, if you think that I do that... then you're wrong. Very wrong .

Old 06-27-2006, 10:30 AM   #8237
Bad Influence

Send a message via Yahoo to Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
That means you walk around in your dorm room naked, wearing nothing but high-heeled bedroom slippers trimmed in feathers, right? And stopping every couple minutes to pose in front of your full length mirror.
AAAAAGH! AAAAAGH! GET THAT IMAGE OUT OF MY HEAD!

Share the love.

<3
Old 06-27-2006, 10:31 AM   #8238
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

It is a fairly disgusting image.

Old 06-27-2006, 10:36 AM   #8239
Life and times of...

Badadadamdamdaplapladadummdummdududdadadammdalidam m.
Old 06-27-2006, 10:36 AM   #8240
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey
If you're sure that I like that... hell, if you think that I do that... then you're wrong. Very wrong .
And then you saunter (yes, saunter!) over to your desk and eye your homework up and down a couple times, then snort delicately like a woman, before sashaying to the window to view the young girls walking up and down the campus and you say to yourself, in your sheer nakedness ornamented by nothing more than an exquisite pair of high heeled bedroom slippers, you say, "Hmph. They all just simply caaawwwwn't touch me!", and you wave them all away like you were King Louis XIV.