You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2006, 03:48 AM   #5641
Lovable rogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by seebaruk
Apparently WWE had God interfering with a match last week and he's gonna appear in a tag team match in the near future. I'm sure that'll go down well with all the religious people over there.
I want to see Moses, Jesus & Mohammed in a triple threat match.
We'll call it "Battle of the Prophets" hehe.

"My mental image of Jat is a gentleman sitting in a leather armchair, wearing a robe. The light in the room is dim and strangely he's not sitting in front of a computer, but next to a small, round table with a box of cigars on." - Jelena

Old 04-25-2006, 04:09 AM   #5642
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

Thread.

Dead.

I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.

Old 04-25-2006, 04:19 AM   #5643
Lovable rogue

Doornail = dead.

Thread = alive.

"My mental image of Jat is a gentleman sitting in a leather armchair, wearing a robe. The light in the room is dim and strangely he's not sitting in front of a computer, but next to a small, round table with a box of cigars on." - Jelena

Old 04-25-2006, 04:27 AM   #5644
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

THE THREAD...

...is DEAD!

Old 04-25-2006, 04:28 AM   #5645
Chris Barraclough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jat316sob
I want to see Moses, Jesus & Mohammed in a triple threat match.
We'll call it "Battle of the Prophets" hehe.
Hehe, sounds quality. Maybe Noah can run in with a steel chair and batter Mohammed while Jesus is arguing with the ref.

Check out www.chrisbarraclough.co.uk for promotions and giveaways. Twitter: Seebaruk
Old 04-25-2006, 04:38 AM   #5646
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

Old 04-25-2006, 05:44 AM   #5647
Chris Barraclough

Whatever.

Check out www.chrisbarraclough.co.uk for promotions and giveaways. Twitter: Seebaruk
Old 04-25-2006, 05:51 AM   #5648
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

Heh.

?

Old 04-25-2006, 06:58 AM   #5649
Explorer of the uncharted

O rly?
Ya rly?
OMG!
Old 04-25-2006, 07:18 AM   #5650

This thread has become senile.
Old 04-25-2006, 07:27 AM   #5651
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

I've had it with these snakes!

Old 04-25-2006, 07:35 AM   #5652
Lovable rogue

"I hate snakes!"

Old 04-25-2006, 07:51 AM   #5653
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

Snakes on a Plane was so blatantly inspired by the opening of Raiders of the Lost Ark, when Indy gets into the biplane to escape the tribe that are firing at him .

Old 04-25-2006, 08:40 AM   #5654
Lovable rogue

Default The fate of the thread:

Old 04-25-2006, 08:53 AM   #5655
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

Eep.

Old 04-25-2006, 11:02 AM   #5656
Life and times of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey
Heh.

?
He's really that desperate? Oh well, he clearly sucks at this, so I guess he must use any way he can...
Old 04-25-2006, 11:08 AM   #5657
Huz
Kersal Massive

Send a message via MSN to Huz

Quote:
Originally Posted by seebaruk
Bastard I've still got 4 joyous days of work left. Ah well, bank holiday next Monday thankfully! Although I'm being dragged to some British wrestling show on Sunday. Apparently WWE had God interfering with a match last week and he's gonna appear in a tag team match in the near future. I'm sure that'll go down well with all the religious people over there.
Heh, WWE sounds so dodgy. I occasionally look at the Ofcom web site to see which UK TV channels have been in trouble, and what for, and some of the WWE 'storylines' have been in such astonishingly poor taste that Sky Sports have been done for showing them.

Broadcasters are of course asked to justify their actions, but I think after reviewing the episodes in quesrtion, even Sky could only muster a more articulate version of ""

I really have no idea how this is possible, considering how much more liberal than the US we are in general.
Old 04-25-2006, 11:08 AM   #5658
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

W.H.A.T.E.V.E.R.

Or something.

Old 04-25-2006, 11:17 AM   #5659
Chris Barraclough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huz
Heh, WWE sounds so dodgy. I occasionally look at the Ofcom web site to see which UK TV channels have been in trouble, and what for, and some of the WWE 'storylines' have been in such astonishingly poor taste that Sky Sports have been done for showing them.

Broadcasters are of course asked to justify their actions, but I think after reviewing the episodes in quesrtion, even Sky could only muster a more articulate version of ""

I really have no idea how this is possible, considering how much more liberal than the US we are in general.
Aye, from the sounds of it some of the stuff they do is pretty bad. Although apparently the show that I'm going to on Sunday has a wrestler that landed on his head during some stupid stunt, and his 'gimmick' for the next month was to be wheeled about in a wheelchair, dribbling lots and mumbling. So I'm expecting a tasteful evening

Old 04-25-2006, 11:20 AM   #5660
Lovable rogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huz
WWE sounds so dodgy... WWE 'storylines' have been in such astonishingly poor taste.
I had friends who used to like to watch it back when it was still WWF.
Apparently shocking incidents such as a 77 year old woman exposing her breasts (which are affectionately known as "puppies" ) on live television and something called a "Bra & Panties" match, took place.

Edit: I remembered something else. Apparently the same old lady who exposed herself also gave birth to a hand.

Last edited by Jatsie; 04-25-2006 at 11:51 AM.