You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2006, 11:38 AM   #5201
The Thread™ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.

Old 04-12-2006, 11:41 AM   #5202
Explorer of the uncharted

Flattery is the lamest form of imitation.
Old 04-12-2006, 01:13 PM   #5203
The Thread™ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

Whatever.

I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.

Old 04-12-2006, 06:49 PM   #5204
merely human

Hello.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 04-12-2006, 07:00 PM   #5205
Lovable rogue

Bonjour. Today I shall be mostly role playing a sexy Frenchman by the name of Francois.

"My mental image of Jat is a gentleman sitting in a leather armchair, wearing a robe. The light in the room is dim and strangely he's not sitting in front of a computer, but next to a small, round table with a box of cigars on." - Jelena

Old 04-12-2006, 08:22 PM   #5206
merely human

Would Francois care for some nice saucisse?
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 04-12-2006, 08:28 PM   #5207
Lovable rogue

Ooo la la! Oui! J'adore saucisse, c'est magnifique!

Can Francois offer you a Kir Royale in exchange?

"My mental image of Jat is a gentleman sitting in a leather armchair, wearing a robe. The light in the room is dim and strangely he's not sitting in front of a computer, but next to a small, round table with a box of cigars on." - Jelena

Old 04-12-2006, 08:32 PM   #5208
merely human

You pour, 'Francois'. I'll just watch.

< watches as the bogus Frenchman accidentally spills a bit on his pantalons >

Hmmmm.....
Old 04-12-2006, 08:39 PM   #5209
Lovable rogue

Oh non, what have I done, mes pantalons!

Quickly, I need to get out of these wet clothes, and into a dry martini!

Vite, Vite!

Old 04-12-2006, 08:41 PM   #5210
merely human

< lounges back on the tobacco brown leather couch and sips the glass of Kir Royale and watches with amusement as 'Francois' scrambles and hobbles around the room with his pantalons pooled around his ankles >

Old 04-12-2006, 08:44 PM   #5211
Lovable rogue

<Puts on a clean pair of pantalons, and regains his composure>

Would Monsieur care to try some of my baguette?

Old 04-12-2006, 08:49 PM   #5212
merely human

< pours 'Francois' a glass >

Only if it's.....hot from your oven.
Old 04-12-2006, 08:54 PM   #5213
Lovable rogue

Well, I baked it this morning, maybe we should make a fresh one.
I'll even let you.....knead the dough - so you can make it as firm as you desire.

Old 04-12-2006, 09:11 PM   #5214
merely human

< watches as 'Francois' elegantly lifts his glass of Kir Royale to his lips >

I always use butter, makes my hands especially warm and slippery. Perfect for.....handling your dough, make it nice and long and just right, for my hot oven.
Old 04-12-2006, 09:32 PM   #5215
Lovable rogue

<Takes a sip. Francois's full luscious lips, now caressed by the liquid, become moist and shimmer invitingly in the soft candle light.>

The more butter the better, really take hold of the dough and work it hard, but don't pound it.....that's for later.

Old 04-12-2006, 10:07 PM   #5216
Bad Influence

Send a message via Yahoo to Sage

Jeez guys, that's quality stuff! Don't stop there!

Share the love.

<3
Old 04-12-2006, 10:11 PM   #5217
merely human

We hadn't stopped, Scotts. We're just gazing into each other's eyes while sipping Kir Royale and imagining rolling each other's dough.
Old 04-12-2006, 10:16 PM   #5218
Bad Influence

Send a message via Yahoo to Sage

Okay, but I wanna read the steamy play-by-play.

Share the love.

<3
Old 04-12-2006, 10:20 PM   #5219
merely human

< waits for Jatsie >
Old 04-12-2006, 10:26 PM   #5220
Lazy Bee

Again: Jat and Trep: get a room!