You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2006, 09:07 AM   #3521
Chris Barraclough

Quote:
Originally Posted by playing_games
I know this bloke! He's never been to Blackpool but I hear he has been to Sunderland.

Cheeky bastard

Quote:
What's marra supposed to mean by the way? Is it something that I should know (ie does it have to do with sex in anyway)?

Hehe, it's nothing to do with sex, your mind is clearly in the gutter. It's just another word for mate.

Check out www.chrisbarraclough.co.uk for promotions and giveaways. Twitter: Seebaruk
Old 03-02-2006, 09:13 AM   #3522
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

Die, thread!

I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.

Old 03-02-2006, 09:15 AM   #3523
Bad Influence

Send a message via Yahoo to Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by seebaruk
Ahhh, my evil plans to turn everyone in the world into Brits is coming along nicely! You called anyone 'marra' yet?
Just you, buddy. Just you.

Quote:
I don't think I ever want to meet anyone you think is naughty Scott. The very idea scares me!
Aw, he's a nice guy. His boyfriend does leave the room when the two of us start talking, though.
Quote:
And has this friend of yours actually visited Britain, and if so, did he by any chance go to Blackpool?
Yes he has, and I'll be sure to ask about Blackpool the next time I see him.

Share the love.

<3
Old 03-02-2006, 09:22 AM   #3524
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

Ladies and gentlemen, I regret to inform you that at 17:17 GMT a murder occurred. A poor, innocent thread, "Thread Must Die!" (known to its friends as "Not that bloody thread!") was found, stabbed repeatedly. Closer examination revealed signs of serious trauma and mutilation.

The police believe that they are closing in on the killer. "We think we're onto him," said Chieft Inspector Scott, "but, dang it, we just ain't got a hold of the scoundrel yet!"

Released information by the authorities states that they are searching for a young Englishman known only as "RLacey". The police description has him marked down as a handsome man in his late teens.

Anyone with information regarding this case should contact the authorities in a different thread.

This thread has now been closed pending further investigation by forensics teams.

Old 03-02-2006, 09:26 AM   #3525

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey
This thread has now been closed pending further investigation by forensics teams.
So I guess that means we don't post on the thread until Mira logs on later?

A very creative approach you took there, Mr. Lacey. Too bad it's all for naught.
Old 03-02-2006, 09:30 AM   #3526
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

No, it's all part of my oft-referenced Master Plan™...

Old 03-02-2006, 09:45 AM   #3527

Good then we agreed to stop posting on the thread until Mira logs on.

(and if she doens't for 2 days then I'm the WINNER!)
Old 03-02-2006, 09:52 AM   #3528
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

No, I never said that. I was referring to the creative approach I took in writing the post, not the assumption that you lept to .

Old 03-02-2006, 10:52 AM   #3529
Life and times of...

I say that, I say that! And so does Dodgers.
Old 03-02-2006, 10:53 AM   #3530
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

Old 03-02-2006, 11:04 AM   #3531
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
No, it's all part of my oft-referenced Master Planâ„¢...

Hey! I can't remember you handing in a Master Planâ„¢ request form! And do you even have a license to carry a Master Planâ„¢? I think not!

Request forms are available in all Embassies of the Grand Loony Empress. They can be handed in at the office of Loony Administration on ever second Friday the 13th of the year.
Business hours are:
Monday to Thurday - 9:00 to 14:00 (Closed for lunch from 12:30 to 13:00)
Weekends and Holidays - 8:00 to 13:00.
The Office is closed on Fridays and on days ending with an uneven number.

Please refrain from using any Master Planâ„¢ you might find or carry in your possession (You better not let me catch you without a license in the latter case!), lest you face the standard punishment for such a crime - It involves Herring Twinkies, and three hectoliters of Felt Pen ink. Don't ask.

"Do we even have an embassy? I mean, you are the Loony Empress of the *WORLD*, thus all the world is your Empire."

Yeah, that's the good thing. I hate bureaucraty.

"I see. *grins*"

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!
Old 03-02-2006, 11:11 AM   #3532
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

I handed it in Thursday 12th in preparation for the next day? Did you not get it? Perhaps you should check the integrity of your employees.

And I do wonder what this Herring Twinkies/felt pen thing is .

Old 03-02-2006, 11:12 AM   #3533

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7
Please refrain from using any Master Planâ„¢ you might find or carry in your possession (You better not let me catch you without a license in the latter case!), lest you face the standard punishment for such a crime - It involves Herring Twinkies, and three hectoliters of Felt Pen ink. Don't ask.

-
You are so cruel, your higheness. How can we possibly not ask now? Oh, please tell us and save us from the torment, your Grand Loonyness.
Old 03-02-2006, 12:26 PM   #3534
Life and times of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPtimist
I say that, I say that! And so does Dodgers.
As spoken by the comedian Stephen Fry in the extremely good show A Bit of Fry & Laurie.
Old 03-02-2006, 02:14 PM   #3535
Chris Barraclough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrift Store Scott
Yes he has, and I'll be sure to ask about Blackpool the next time I see him.
No wonder he thinks we're all minging then. I've never seen such a huge crowd of mutants in all my life. No offence to Blackpool of course

Check out www.chrisbarraclough.co.uk for promotions and giveaways. Twitter: Seebaruk
Old 03-02-2006, 02:16 PM   #3536
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

I doubt that a town gets easily angered. Its inhabitants might, mind you ...

Old 03-02-2006, 02:18 PM   #3537
Chris Barraclough

Well it doesn't matter, if they come to knock down my door I'll just hold up a mirror and they'll turn to stone

Old 03-02-2006, 02:20 PM   #3538
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

Why bother holding a mirror out at a fourty-five degree angle? Why not just look directly at them to turn them to stone? Or does the reflection add something?

Old 03-02-2006, 02:23 PM   #3539

Quote:
Why bother holding a mirror out at a fourty-five degree angle? Why not just look directly at them to turn them to stone? Or does the reflection add something?
Wooohhhh! Seebs, I think Rob just said that you are ugly enough to turn mutants from Blackpool into stones just by staring at them.

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Old 03-02-2006, 02:27 PM   #3540
Chris Barraclough

Quote:
Wooohhhh! Seebs, I think Rob just said that you are ugly enough to turn mutants from Blackpool into stome by just staring at them.

Fight! Fight! Fight!

By jove, I think you're right old fella! Right!

*rolls up sleeves*

Fisticuffs it is you scoundrel!