Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Chit Chat (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/)
-   -   Thread Must Die! (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/12151-thread-must-die.html)

RLacey 01-31-2006 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thrift Store Scott
Be cool, dude. In the past Robert has displayed a remarkable lack of sense of humor where matters of a sexual nature are concerned, particularly those matters involving other guys.

Only because I perceive there to be a difference between making a joke about something and making the same joke about something in literally every post you make on a thread. It's OK in moderation, but it's taking over the thread...

RLacey 01-31-2006 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mira
I win!!!

You wish!!!

saucyminx 01-31-2006 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RLacey
You wish!!!

Party pooper!

Dasilva 01-31-2006 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RLacey
Only because I perceive there to be a difference between making a joke about something and making the same joke about something in literally every post you make on a thread. It's OK in moderation, but it's taking over the thread...

Just because you want me so badly you'll do anything, even deny your sexual attraction to me. You want me, accept it.

Intrepid Homoludens 01-31-2006 01:39 PM

:) Hello.

stepurhan 01-31-2006 01:40 PM

Now we must head for the million. Keep this rate of posting up and it won't take 15 years. :P

Dasilva 01-31-2006 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens

Bitch, bend over. :kiss:

seebaruk 01-31-2006 01:40 PM

Is it my imagination, Or have I finally found something worth living for?
I was looking for some action, but all I found was cigarettes and alcohol.

Dasilva 01-31-2006 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stepurhan
Now we must head for the million. Keep this rate of posting up and it won't take 15 years. :P

You know I just noticed what big muscles you have, my stud. ;)

seebaruk 01-31-2006 01:42 PM

Quote:

Hello! (Please don't hit me with sticks!)

Good luck with Rob DaSilva, take it easy on his virgin ass ;) I'm off for a shout at the TV cos my team sucks.

stepurhan 01-31-2006 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dasilva
You know I just noticed what big muscles you have, my stud. ;)

Why thank you. It's lifting all those heavy accounting records that does it. We accountants are all dead fit you know. :D

Dasilva 01-31-2006 01:43 PM

Robsie lets go shrimping. ;)

Sage 01-31-2006 01:43 PM

Quote:

I'm not an accountant having finished my work for the year. I'm an accountant who's on a week's holiday between two jobs. But you should still always be scrupulously honest with me. :D

Ah. Well, the accountant I lived with became an increasingly grim and monkish actuarian from early March through the end of January, then he'd suddenly become the life of the party once the previous year's books were closed...at least until the first credits and debits of the new year started rolling in.
One can only stand so much giddy and mischievous good humor (including but not being limited to being tickled awake every morning by someone who normally throws alarm clocks across the room), and by mid-February I was usually considering tying him up and locking him in a closet with a sock stuffed in his insufferably chipper mouth.
But I suspect not all accountants go through (and put their loved ones through) this annual display of extreme bipolar behavior. ;)

Intrepid Homoludens 01-31-2006 01:46 PM

I'm wearing aluminum knickers!!!!!

Dasilva 01-31-2006 01:47 PM

Quote:

Why thank you. It's lifting all those heavy accounting records that does it. We accountants are all dead fit you know. :D

Dont worry I'll use lubricant with him because he seems like he has a pretty tight arse. What flavour would you like Robsie?

stepurhan 01-31-2006 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thrift Store Scott
But I suspect not all accountants go through (and put their loved ones through) this annual display of extreme bipolar behavior. ;)

No, we're all that bad. I've just managed to skip it this year by timing my job change. Work out your notice in the January panic period (when you don't care any more) Start your new job when the panic period is over.

sounds like a plan. ;)

stepurhan 01-31-2006 01:48 PM

Quote:

I'm wearing aluminum knickers!!!!!

Foiled again, eh Trep? :D

Fairygdmther 01-31-2006 01:50 PM

groan...

RLacey 01-31-2006 01:50 PM

You guys are wierd.

Dasilva 01-31-2006 01:51 PM

Quote: