Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Chit Chat (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/)
-   -   *sighs* Seriously, there's THIS many people with that much money? Another 360 thread. (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/12130-%2Asighs%2A-seriously-theres-many-people-much-money-another-360-thread.html)

squarejawhero 12-03-2005 02:13 AM

*sighs* Seriously, there's THIS many people with that much money? Another 360 thread.

http://search.ebay.co.uk/xbox-360_W0...dsreturnedZ300

Some are gonna feel like idiots as shipments come in weekly.

Lucien21 12-03-2005 02:22 AM

It's kid pressure.

I.e Must get one for christmas that is fuling the loonacy.

I'm perfectly happy to wait but try telling your average 10 year old who has whinged for the last 3 months that you can't get them an XBOX and all of a sudden £550 seems like a bargain.

Have you got yours yet SJH- didn't you have it preordered.

squarejawhero 12-03-2005 03:28 AM

Yeah, but from early October. I'm none too fussed, although it is funny having games shipped without anything to play them on.

If it comes next year, so be it! I'll read the manuals. :D

Besides, right now, I've got more pressing matters at hand... as in, importing a Mira. I think a Mira is far more impressive than an X-Box, has infinitely better graphics and sound, and is extremely beautifully designed. Controls real well too, no problems with hands slipping on the grips.

(I'm SO DEAD)

saucyminx 12-03-2005 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by squarejawhero
Yeah, but from early October. I'm none too fussed, although it is funny having games shipped without anything to play them on.

If it comes next year, so be it! I'll read the manuals. :D

Besides, right now, I've got more pressing matters at hand... as in, importing a Mira. I think a Mira is far more impressive than an X-Box, has infinitely better graphics and sound, and is extremely beautifully designed. Controls real well too, no problems with hands slipping on the grips.

(I'm SO DEAD)

???

squarejawhero 12-03-2005 04:00 AM

:D Heehee.

Lucien21 12-03-2005 04:11 AM

Oh a Mira there's a waiting list for one of those.

I hear they are tempramental and tend to overheat and that they also with a tendancy to smack you round the jaw if you push the wrong buttons.

:D

Kolzig 12-03-2005 07:12 AM

Quote:

Controls real well too, no problems with hands slipping on the grips.

Woah, dude.

So is there more than one Mira?
Can I import one too? :D

squarejawhero 12-03-2005 07:26 AM

Each Mira has a specific model and every one is unique. You could try importing a Mira from Malaysia, but it's not guaranteed to have the same shape or specification.

SCRUGAtes13 12-03-2005 11:01 AM

Quote:

Each Mira has a specific model and every one is unique. You could try importing a Mira from Malaysia, but it's not guaranteed to have the same shape or specification.

can i get one to do my laundry? yeah, and i'll take it with the blue dress, red ain't my style you know?

squarejawhero 12-03-2005 11:17 AM

OK, having checked "Mira" in google image search, chances of a "Mira" being cracking are pretty damn good. So, there you go. A mark of quality!

SamNMax 12-04-2005 03:16 PM

Who Gives A **** Anymore?

Sage 12-04-2005 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamNMax
Who Gives A **** Anymore?

Max, there's something I think you need to know. Sometimes, when a man and a woman like each other very much...

Intrepid Homoludens 12-04-2005 10:46 PM

....they post relentlessly on gaming forums about it.

:P

SakSquash 12-04-2005 11:05 PM

Quote:

http://search.ebay.co.uk/xbox-360_W0...dsreturnedZ300

Some are gonna feel like idiots as shipments come in weekly.

Weekly shipments are a myth, like unicorns and Eskimos.

squarejawhero 12-05-2005 12:06 AM

LOL, you really believe that? You do know they actually can't afford not to sell units before xmas?

@Trep - Samsie's talking about the Xbox. Unless he's become a twat, which I don't believe. He's an anatagonistic bastard but he's not heartless. :D

SakSquash 12-05-2005 06:36 AM

Quote:

LOL, you really believe that? You do know they actually can't afford not to sell units before xmas?

@Trep - Samsie's talking about the Xbox. Unless he's become a twat, which I don't believe. He's an anatagonistic bastard but he's not heartless. :D

It has been almost two weeks since launch....so where are they?

Kolzig 12-05-2005 08:43 AM

Sitting on the store shelves in Vaasa, gathering dust. :D

Hammerite 12-05-2005 10:33 AM

I know someone whose preordered one and because he is looking forward to it so much, he has been banned from a local gameshop for refusing to come off of the XBox 360 on display (he stay'd in after closing, y'see)

squarejawhero 12-05-2005 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by temporaryscars
It has been almost two weeks since launch....so where are they?

Why the hell would I know? I live in the UK.

SakSquash 12-05-2005 12:42 PM

Quote:

Why the hell would I know? I live in the UK.

It wasn't literal. I was just saying that they keep saying weekly shipments, yet shelves still remain empty and all retailers are saying not until after christmas.