Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Chit Chat (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/)
-   -   Ack! (or, a highly shocking story) (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/11905-ack-highly-shocking-story.html)

adventurefan 11-18-2005 01:41 PM

Ack! (or, a highly shocking story)

Oh my god.... I just stumbled, completely inadvertently, into an Ann Summers party, and am now quite disturbed... I was feeling fed up and lonely and as far as I know, no one else is on my corridor at the moment, so I went next door to see what they were up to. BIG mistake! I didn't quite catch what my friend on the door said was going on, though I had heard muffled giggles through the wall earlier on, but was invited in my someone in the inner sanctum. What a sight greeted me... Ugh... I sat with them for about as long as I could handle, which was about 3 minutes, all the while feeling hugely embarassed and got out of there as soon as I could.... Thing is, I don't mind the shop, since I don't look at the kind of things they were playing with at this ann summers party.... In one word, Ann Summer's parties = wrong.....

SakSquash 11-18-2005 02:55 PM

I'm soooooo jealous!

adventurefan 11-18-2005 03:26 PM

Hmmm, I'm not too sure if you would have wanted to be there at the precise moment I was, but then I was more afraid of being forced to actively join in and that's what really made me scarper... I have my boundaries, particularly in public spheres, and that more than crossed them for me! Besides, ann summers parties are for girls only! ;)

SakSquash 11-18-2005 03:48 PM

Nobody can force you to do anything. If they do, it's a crime.

I know it's girls only. Which is why I want to go. No sausage.

Ninth 11-18-2005 03:58 PM

What's a Ann Summers party?

SakSquash 11-18-2005 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninth

HAHAHAHAHAH

RLacey 11-18-2005 04:14 PM

Ninth

Quote:

If that really isn't a joke, this is Ann Summers...

adventurefan 11-18-2005 04:14 PM

Temporary Scars, I know no one can force me to do anything I don't want to, but it made me feel pretty uncomfortable just observing for a short while, and didn't wish to partake... I'm also a third year while all the others were first years, so I would have looked even more of an old fogey if I had hung about and refused to participate (the woman running it kinda scared me too... rather too enthustastic...) Probably better I got out of there when I did...
Guessing it must be over now, because I can no longer hear anything next door... (thank goodness - could hear rather alot of giggling at times earlier...)

Ninth 11-18-2005 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RLacey
Ninth

That's definetely not a joke. Why?

And the URL gives hints, but not enough. What do people do at these parties? Compare their toys?

SakSquash 11-18-2005 04:41 PM

Uh no...they demonstrate them.

Melanie68 11-18-2005 04:46 PM

Demonstrations? On each other? OK that's ridiculous. What a way to market a lesbian orgy. Or maybe I have misinterpreted 'demonstration.' Oh someone will correct me.

SakSquash 11-18-2005 05:40 PM

Nope, you got it right. Right in all it's sexiness! :9~

samIamsad 11-18-2005 06:25 PM

?????

???????????????ß

Uh, I'm going to bed now. :Z

adventurefan 11-19-2005 04:02 AM

Ok, why do the vast majority of men seem to find that a turn on? (is it genetic or what?! Seriously, this has been baffling me for quite some time...)

saucyminx 11-19-2005 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RLacey
Ninth

Ugh! I've looked! Those scare me more than any surgical instruments I can think of *shudders*

I've never heard of Ann Summer until this thread came up.

Ninth 11-19-2005 04:47 AM

Wait, let me get this straight:

You were invited into a room where other girls were using sex toys on each others, or maybe just on themselves in public view.

If your profile didn't mention "Female", I'd add "And then you woke up".

Crazy americans. And they say the french are perverted...

Ninth 11-19-2005 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adventurefan
Ok, why do the vast majority of men seem to find that a turn on? (is it genetic or what?! Seriously, this has been baffling me for quite some time...)

That's an easy one.

Woman engaged in sexual activity = sexy

2 women engaged in sexual activity = 2 times as sexy.

And so on. Simple arithmetics.

RLacey 11-19-2005 05:43 AM

Quote:

British, not American.

I don't quite understand British society. Sex has gone overnight from being a taboo subject to one that's on the high street :crazy:...

adventurefan 11-19-2005 06:42 AM

Quote:

You were invited into a room where other girls were using sex toys on each others, or maybe just on themselves in public view.

Heck, if I had heard the person who answered the door correctly, before being invited in, I would NOT have gone in! Wrong, wrong wrong dirtiness....
It was bad enough being able to hear the occasional noises coming through my wall and knowing what was going on in there * shudder*
I sincerely hope no one tries to organise anything like that for my 21st in a month's time.....

SakSquash 11-19-2005 07:01 AM

Quote:

Not only that. But they're college students....I think...