Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Chit Chat (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/)
-   -   ''YOU'VE BEEN HIT BY THE SEXY TRUCK'' God Help Us All. (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/11552-youve-been-hit-sexy-truck-god-help-us-all.html)

Dasilva 10-29-2005 11:57 AM

''YOU'VE BEEN HIT BY THE SEXY TRUCK'' God Help Us All.

Have any of you guys gotten this throw an email yet? :P

Quote:

YOU'VE BEEN HIT BY THE

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)

ONCE YOU'VE BEEN HIT, YOU HAVE TO HIT 8 OTHER PEOPLE! IF YOU GET HIT AGAIN YOU'LL KNOW YOUR REALLY SEXY! IF YOU BREAK THE CHAIN, YOU'LL BE CURSED WITH UN*SEXYNESS FOR 10 YEARS SO PASS IT! HIT WHO EVER YOU THINK IS SEXY!

Dale Baldwin 10-29-2005 12:00 PM

Thankfully not.

Dasilva 10-29-2005 12:09 PM

lol

Pretty silly eh? :)

Lucien21 10-29-2005 12:15 PM

Well don't subscribe to Pron sites and they won't send you stuff like that.

:D

Dasilva 10-29-2005 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucien21
Well don't subscribe to Pron sites and they won't send you stuff like that.

:D

How did you know that? :shifty:

saucyminx 10-29-2005 12:37 PM

They misspelled "sexiness"... :D

DustCropper 10-29-2005 01:03 PM

I've seen this on facebook a lot. Ya, it's annoying.

stepurhan 10-29-2005 02:01 PM

I don't think that truck is viable. The wheelbase on the cab is too long.

Maybe it should read

"You've been hit by the rapidly disintegrating sexy example of bad vehicle design" :P

Jazhara7 10-29-2005 02:41 PM

As I said before, I much prefer the throw a cake thingy.

NO! The other throw a cake. You get the dough, let it rise, halve it, and pass one half on.

- :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

RLacey 10-29-2005 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazhara7
As I said before, I much prefer the throw a cake thingy.

NO! The other throw a cake. You get the dough, let it rise, halve it, and pass one half on.

But can you not only do this once per cake? So does the next person not have to bake a new cake? :crazy:

Jazhara7 10-29-2005 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RLacey
But can you not only do this once per cake? So does the next person not have to bake a new cake? :crazy:

Well, you don't actually pass on the cake. You pass on the dough (which with yeast). Before you bake your half of the cake (I think it might actually be that you divide the dough by 4), you let it rise so that there's more dough, and then bake your part of the dough.

Trust me, it works. It works very well. For a time when my mother was a child, there was lots of that cake to have everywhere. So much in fact, that she can't eat that cake any longer, she's so sick of it.

RLacey 10-29-2005 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazhara7
Well, you don't actually pass on the cake. You pass on the dough (which with yeast). Before you bake your half of the cake (I think it might actually be that you divide the dough by 4), you let it rise so that there's more dough, and then bake your part of the dough.

Trust me, it works. It works very well. For a time when my mother was a child, there was lots of that cake to have everywhere. So much in fact, that she can't eat that cake any longer, she's so sick of it.

I trade my pie for your cake.