Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Chit Chat (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/)
-   -   Best... Monday... Ever! (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/11097-best-monday-ever.html)

saucyminx 10-10-2005 12:54 AM

Best... Monday... Ever!

Class cancelled for the day. Woo-hoo! :D

*jumps and squeals with joy*

Tobbe 10-10-2005 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mira
Class cancelled for the day. Woo-hoo! :D

*jumps and squeals with joy*

Good for you Mira! Enjoy your day of! :)

seebaruk 10-10-2005 12:57 AM

Ahh, why doesn't work ever get cancelled like that? Another 7 and a half hours til I can hit the bar :frusty:

Enjoy your monday off!

squarejawhero 10-10-2005 12:57 AM

*jealous* ;)

Heheh... get out and have some fun girl! You deserve it! If it's anything like here it's a sunny day.

Party like there's no tomorrow!:D

saucyminx 10-10-2005 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by squarejawhero
*jealous* ;)
Party like there's no tomorrow!:D

Been there, done that, dah-link! Just last Saturday night! I think I killed 10 men on the dance floor... :D

squarejawhero 10-10-2005 01:19 AM

Hint - try not to actually KILL them. I know it's fun, the spill of blood and the crackle of the music pushing the adrenaline through your veins, the feel of a cold, hard samurai sword weighing heavy in your hands... but I've found mass slaughter on the dance floor tends to dull your popularity. And it also makes the floor very slippery.

I mean, it's one thing throwing a pose just after decimating the opposition, it's another when the pose being ruined by a stray intestine!

saucyminx 10-10-2005 01:24 AM

Oh dah-link, I don't need an itty-bitty samurai sword to kill them. All I have to do is get them to dance with me, and they'll all just drop dead. I thought Russian men are supposed to be tough? They couldn't even keep up with me :D :D :D

Shameless, I know.

Tobbe 10-10-2005 01:40 AM

Quote:

Oh dah-link, I don't need an itty-bitty samurai sword to kill them. All I have to do is get them to dance with me, and they'll all just drop dead. I thought Russian men are supposed to be tough? They couldn't keep up with me :D :D

Shameless, I know.

Mayby you should try dancing with the russian mob? Heared that they are quite tough! :D

samIamsad 10-10-2005 01:43 AM

Some advice: Never kill the boy on the first date!

pinkgothic 10-10-2005 03:17 AM

Ack! Quick! Hide the thread from BoyToy!

BoyToy is out the house right now since he's starting media computer science studies on wednesday, so we'll end up studying the same thing, except he's semester 1 and I'm semester 5... right now is one of those "get to know your peers!" days I'm sure all of you had to university? :crazy: Anyway... he'll be jealous - I'm sure of it.

samIamsad 10-10-2005 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkgothic
right now is one of those "get to know your peers!" days I'm sure all of you had to university?

Awesome times. ;( Heh, you could start another petition to ban EyeT.. I mean BoyToy in the meantime. (Maybe he won't notice). :P

SakSquash 10-10-2005 03:39 AM

What a load of crap!

Oh well, I only have two classes today, too bad it's midterm week.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkgothic
Ack! Quick! Hide the thread from BoyToy!

BoyToy is out the house right now since he's starting media computer science studies on wednesday, so we'll end up studying the same thing, except he's semester 1 and I'm semester 5... right now is one of those "get to know your peers!" days I'm sure all of you had to university? :crazy: Anyway... he'll be jealous - I'm sure of it.

Didn't have one of those...

squarejawhero 10-10-2005 03:55 AM

Mine rocked. Theatre/film school, lots of acting, impromptu set building, roleplay and stuff... you'd have to go to that kinda college to do that. I ended up playing a Woody-Allen esque New Yorker and was apparently so convincing a Californian girl believed I was an American. When she heard my plummy Brit accent she burst out laughing.

Is that a good response, I wonder? ;)

Jazhara7 10-10-2005 09:01 AM

Quote:

Oh dah-link, I don't need an itty-bitty samurai sword to kill them.

I know what you mean. I personally only require some string, 2 plasic aglets, a DIN A3 sheet of paper, 3 bottles of milk, some wool, a piece of carpet, some plastic foils, and 20 tons of thornberry jelly.

As you can surely imagine, I only rarely actually kill someone. Everybody knows how hard plastic aglets are to find.

- :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

pinkgothic 10-10-2005 09:02 AM

No! Bad thread! Down!

Jazhara, did you have to bump it? :P BoyToy is home, the chaos will be complete...! You do realise what you've just started? :shifty:

Jazhara

SakSquash 10-10-2005 09:14 AM

You guys are nuts. If my gf were a member of this forum, i'd leave and never return!

Maquisard 10-10-2005 01:56 PM

Was it because of Columbus day? 'Cause I had to work. :(

But I did get double pay, so who cares. :P

squarejawhero 10-10-2005 02:01 PM

I'd say it's pretty damn fine.