You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat Who will win AL East?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2005, 06:54 AM   #21
Beamin' Demon

Send a message via AIM to Trunkyo Send a message via MSN to Trunkyo Send a message via Yahoo to Trunkyo

Ehhh, I don't really like the Damn Yankees OR the Red Sox... (Are these really the same Yankees who were in 4th place at the beginning of the season behind the sucky "ever-rebuilding" Jays??? ) And those Orioles fans are probably still over their team's massive collapse mid-season! Bwahaha!!! I would've preferred the Red Sox to win the AL East (lesser of two evils ), and Cleveland to win the Wild Card (ANYBODY besides the Yankees in post-season again! ), but nope, didn't work out that way...

White Sox over Red Sox, Angels over Yankees (A guy can hope, can't he???)
Old 10-03-2005, 07:15 AM   #22
I'm complicated

Send a message via MSN to smashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunkyo
Ehhh, I don't really like the Damn Yankees OR the Red Sox... (Are these really the same Yankees who were in 4th place at the beginning of the season behind the sucky "ever-rebuilding" Jays??? ) And those Orioles fans are probably still over their team's massive collapse mid-season! Bwahaha!!! I would've preferred the Red Sox to win the AL East (lesser of two evils ), and Cleveland to win the Wild Card (ANYBODY besides the Yankees in post-season again! ), but nope, didn't work out that way...

White Sox over Red Sox, Angels over Yankees (A guy can hope, can't he???)
And White Sox over Angels in ALCS, only to be routed by the Cards in 4 games in world series!