Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Chit Chat (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/)
-   -   Seeing double (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/10676-seeing-double.html)

smashing 09-26-2005 11:31 PM

Seeing double

Why are there two Trepsie now in the forum? Am I seeing double or there are indeed two foul-mouthed individuals gracing the forum?

Melanie68 09-26-2005 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smashing
Why are there two Trepsie now in the forum? Am I seeing double or there are indeed two foul-mouthed individuals gracing the forum?

See his signature ;)

Also, check out the Thumb! Thumb! Thumb! Thread

smashing 09-26-2005 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melanie68

Hahaa~! So I AM seeing double. :D

Frankly, would it make a diff whether he's modding or not?

squarejawhero 09-27-2005 12:13 AM

You have much to learn, young padawan.

pinkgothic 09-27-2005 06:36 AM

Quote:

Whilst I have issues imagining this happen on this forum... on The Abyss, where I was global moderator, became admin, and then fled from adminness sometime later, so I'm global moderator again, every once in a while I would get someone coming up to me saying something incredibly stupid, like, "You're only so confident because you have moderator powers," or "I see the rules only apply to non-moderators," (they like to assume a hearty debate is flaming - common misconception) and so on and so forth. :shifty: It's times like that when I felt need for Mr. :shifty: here. He's excellent for that sort of emotion.

Anyway, being a moderator, people frequently stopped viewing me as an actual person ("Hi! I'm an incredibly annoying moderator program, how can I help you?") so I ended up making a second account at some point. I gave up because at the time I did that, there were so few people left on the board (general community dying) that it made no real difference.

But yeah... like I said... can't imagine that's the case here, really, so... I have no point?

Oh, wait, I do. :D *responds to "question"* Yes, it makes a difference. To some people. Apparently. :shifty:

gillyruless 09-27-2005 06:50 AM

Quote:

Hahaa~! So I AM seeing double. :D

To me, it's just same old Trep. Witty, funny, caring, smart, and sexy all the while displaying libido big enough to fill the Grand Canyon. Nothing's different. He might have more freedom to express himself. He shouldn't have felt restricted in the first place but whatever. I for one think more of Trep is a good thing in my book. I've been thinking about abducting him to extract his DNA (with Wormsie's help, I am sure the Wormstudd and I could come up with some interesting way to get the job done) and make an army of his clone anyway. Just think about it, 10 Trepsies all with independent minds posting on the forums, wouldn't that be smashing?

samIamsad 09-27-2005 07:26 PM

Sometimes it's good to be schizophrenic. I know what I'm talking about. *switches accounts, erm, personalities*

mag 09-27-2005 07:32 PM

Quote:

Now he can't close threads for talking about piracy. :devil:

mag

Trep 09-27-2005 07:58 PM

Hey mag, that's you in your av, ain't it? See? See what I f#&king mean?!! You're a goodlooking sonuvabitch. Deal with it! http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/.../greyblink.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by gillstud
To me, it's just same old Trep. Witty, funny, caring, smart, and sexy all the while displaying libido big enough to fill the Grand Canyon. Nothing's different. He might have more freedom to express himself. He shouldn't have felt restricted in the first place but whatever. I for one think more of Trep is a good thing in my book. I've been thinking about abducting him to extract his DNA (with Wormsie's help, I am sure the Wormstudd and I could come up with some interesting way to get the job done) and make an army of his clone anyway. Just think about it, 10 Trepsies all with independent minds posting on the forums, wouldn't that be smashing?

I was feeling so damn humble (thank you!) til that last sentence. < imagines 10 Treps > Brrrrr!!! One is bad enough, but 10?!! Thank you. I won't be able to sleep at all tonight. :shifty:

And pinksie got it. I just need to recharge my batteries. :)

Sage 09-27-2005 08:19 PM

What? "Trep" is Intrepid Homoludens in a non-mod guise, not Trep, the Defensive Tackle I knew in high school?

!

Um, Trep, you might want to just delete that last PM I sent you without reading it. Slight case of mistaken identity.

ScottMate :devil:

mag 09-27-2005 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trep
Hey mag, that's you in your av, ain't it? See? See what I f#&king mean?!! You're a goodlooking sonuvabitch. Deal with it!

Yes, that is the famed giant head of +5 immensity. To paraphrase Guybrush Threepwood, "That's the second biggest head I've ever seen."

mag

smashing 09-27-2005 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thrift Store Scott
What? "Trep" is Intrepid Homoludens in a non-mod guise, not Trep, the Defensive Tackle I knew in high school?

!

Um, Trep, you might want to just delete that last PM I sent you without reading it. Slight case of mistaken identity.

ScottMate :devil:

As far as I can recall, Trep ain't that big a guy isn't it? Really can't imagine Trep lining up as a DT, trying to stop runs. :D

Hmm... this is interesting. One hide behind the guise of another name, while another reveal himself in his avatar. :D

pinkgothic 09-28-2005 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trep
And pinksie got it.

...okay, who was it? *wields stick to stab people who dare give Trep "You're a mod, so you XYZ!" shit in the eye* :shifty:

smashing 09-28-2005 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkgothic
...okay, who was it? *wields stick to stab people who dare give Trep "You're a mod, so you XYZ!" shit in the eye* :shifty:

I didn't do nuffin!

tabacco 09-28-2005 07:19 AM

Quote:

I didn't do nuffin!

It was you what done it, wasn't it?

SakSquash 09-28-2005 07:31 AM

I can't believe somebody actually posted about this. WhoTF cares?!

BoyToy 09-28-2005 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by temporaryscars
I can't believe somebody actually posted about this. WhoTF cares?!

Well, I care about Trep a lot.

BoyToy 09-28-2005 12:37 PM

And the world could use more than just 2 of him, btw! ;)

mag 09-28-2005 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoyToy
And the world could use more than just 2 of him, btw! ;)

I dunno. Two Treps running around...that's kinda scary. :crazy:

mag

Melanie68 09-28-2005 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mag
I dunno. Two Treps running around...that's kinda scary. :crazy:

mag

I don't know...

Lots of hugs, wonderful martinis, yummy chocolate and lots of innuendo.

It would be fun!! :D

Edit: Besides, you'd have 2 Treps saying how handsome you are! :P