You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming AG Underground - Freeware Adventures Brain Hotel and other great online adventures.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2005, 03:47 PM   #1
all loved up

Default Brain Hotel and other great online adventures.

I have only just discovered Brain Hotel, and , considering it's an online adventure, it's pretty impressive! (although Impo is rather annoying after a while) I'm loving the graphics, the voices, and the in jokes, and think my bf would appreciate the in jokes even more than me...
Old 05-19-2005, 03:52 PM   #2

Send a message via AIM to Legolas813

I've played quite a few underground adventure games. My favorite is probably the white chamber (refer to my sig for the link). Dead City and No-Action Jackson are also great.
Old 06-07-2005, 08:39 AM   #3

I dont know how I missed this thread!
Anyway, Im very happy to hear that you have been enjoying Brain Hotel. From the begining, we set out to create Point & Click adventure games that can be played right in your web browser! We figured this would be the best way to introduce casual gamers to the genre we all love so much!

And dont forget, the follow up to Nick Bounty: A Case of the Crabs will be out either late summer or early fall, so keep your eyes open for that!