You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming AG Underground - Freeware Adventures The 7th Guest III fangame - Help Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2005, 08:16 PM   #1
RHK

Default The 7th Guest III fangame - Help Wanted

We are working on a fanmade sequel to The 7th Guest and The 11th Hour, entitled The 13th Doll. We have a long way to go, but we've come a long way. We have a functional game engine, several puzzles programmed, a number of music tracks composed, and we are currently revising the plot as well as working on 3d modeling the environments. You can track our progress at our homepage:

T7G3.com

We are always looking for new members in a number of different departments, particularly graphic design and 3D modeling, puzzle design, and music composers. Check out the forum on our webpage to join!

Let me know what you think of the site, and feel free to make a suggestion for site content, or ideas for the game!
Old 11-15-2005, 10:52 PM   #2

This project looks really good so far, but I think they still need more team members, especially in the 3D modeling department.
Old 11-16-2005, 03:11 AM   #3
Living with my love

Send a message via MSN to Tobbe

Looking good, can´t help you though..Have many are you working on the project?
Old 06-17-2007, 11:38 PM   #4

Hello everybody,

My name is Marlies, and I am part of the 13th doll team. The developmentteam of the game is still making progress, and more and more parts of the game are finished.

At this moment I am trying to increase the number of visitors of our website, and I am hoping this forum is visited by other webmasters who have adventure/game related websites and who are interested in a linktrade. Sharing traffic can result in a lot of visitors who wouldn't have found the site otherwise. It also improves the google ranking of the site. If anyone is interested in a linktread, please let me know. (either by posting here or by sending me an email; [email protected])