You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2004, 09:21 AM   #1

Default Join a Horror Adventure

Hey Folks!
We are looking for people who want to join in creating a dark horror advernture with a sci-fi setting. We especially need 3d and 2d artists, but eveyone interested ist welcome. our platform will be 3d game studio.
If you have questions or are interested, pm me! Thnx!
Flo
Old 06-29-2004, 10:58 PM   #2
Consulting Detective

Perhaps it would help to tell what is already being done, how many people are currently working on the project, is there a website or something, show some things that were already created like sketches, a story premise, etc.

You don't expect people to join your project based on nothing, do you?

Just a suggestion, good luck on your project!
Old 06-30-2004, 11:49 AM   #3

We ARE actually starting from scratch. Only the basic storyline is set. For now, it's me (Story, Characters, Dialogue, Drama) and Dominik (Story, Scripting). We especially need artists.

The basic Storyline will be:
2299, earth has colonized most of our galaxy's habitable planets. Due to the large distances between those colonies and earth, however, a special police unit is set up: the so called Double I's (integrity inspectors). Their job is to travel from planet to planet undercover to ensure the social, cultural and political obedience of the colonies.
Being one of these you reach the colony Athena VI, which has been stopping transmissions. Arriving there, you and your few teammates discover that the whole colony is basically empty....well to tell you more would spoil it all, wouldn't it? All i can say is that it will be innovative and surprising. And of course, dark and creepy.

There will be a forum shortly.