You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming AG Underground - Freeware Adventures New Adventure Creation System Available...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2004, 02:51 AM   #1

Default New Adventure Creation System Available...

Hi All,

I've begun a humble website to support a project I have been developing over approximately the last few years. I have a day job as well, but still have had enough time left over to devote to this.

It is finally in a state where something amazing can be created with it and it will only get better as I receive feedback from it's users.

It allows the creation of 1st person / Point-and-Click adventures without any scripting or programming unless you want to. It doesn't do RPGs yet, but it could be extended to if sufficient interest was made obvious.

This game engine can easily protect your games resources from theft and create games that run directly off a CD because they don't typically require installation!

You can visit the website forums for more information at the following address:

http://www.adventurecreator.com/phpBB2

Download the program, a demo, or maybe a PDF or two. Maybe even drop me a line. I take user feedback very seriously, so I hope those interested will take advantage of my ear.

I'd like a few more beta testers, but I'd appreciate it if anyone would just download the program or the demo and post their opinion. I also welcome criticism, so long as it is constructive.

Hope to see you all there!

Thanks in advance!
Old 05-26-2004, 09:21 AM   #2
AGA
AdventureGameAficionado

Heh, AGS was called Adventure Creator for about a year before it's name changed to AGS. Too late to change your engine's name now though, I suppose...