Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   AG Underground - Freeware Adventures (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/ag-underground-freeware-adventures/)
-   -   "Bestowers of Eternity" - Part 1 complete! (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/ag-underground-freeware-adventures/315-bestowers-eternity-part-1-complete.html)

DaveGilbert 05-07-2004 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Master David
Ok, im stuck in Day 2. How do i wake up in Docs room? I have the broken watch... (is that the stop watch?) I have gotten the artist away, but cant do anything there. I have the lemon wedge, picture, occult book,but not the Two in heaven. ( How do i get the two in heaven?) HELP!!! Thanks!

The answer lies with something you are carrying. There's something you can use in the doc's office that you can't use anywhere else.

Master David 05-07-2004 11:38 AM

H

I still cant figure it out!! A bigger hint? Or the ANSWER?!?! Thanks....

Master David 05-07-2004 12:00 PM

Stopwatch?

How do i get the stopwatch?

Master David 05-07-2004 01:46 PM

Anyone?

Anyone? Please....

Master David 05-07-2004 02:06 PM

I got it!!

I figured it out! Dumb watch had a small little button... now, what is the last inguient (sp)?

The Seed 07-09-2004 03:12 PM

I just finished playing this and want to say that I thought it was really cool. I found it really griping, especially when reading those letters from home, that was really kind of chilling. And I never thought a carousel could be so spooky. Very powerful stuff.

StevXtreme 07-28-2004 06:27 AM

Please, help me!

If anyone's out there please respond! I'm stuck at the flower finding part! I mean I used the Recipe on the flowers in the park, but nothing! I even used the bowl on the flowers, nothing! I have all the ingredients but the flower! What must I do? :\

StevXtreme 07-28-2004 07:59 AM

Why isn't anyone helping me? I'm a newbie, ok! But I need help!

The Seed 07-28-2004 08:08 AM

Spoiler:
Use dirty whistle on kitchen (to wash it), then go to the park and use the whistle, while the artist dude is distracted go and simply pick up the flower.

I think that covers it.

StevXtreme 07-28-2004 08:11 AM

It writes me "Why should I pick up a flower?" or somthin' like that.

Erwin_Br 07-28-2004 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StevXtreme
Why isn't anyone helping me? I'm a newbie, ok! But I need help!

Heh. You're not too patient, are ya?

It usually takes more than 2 hours before enough people have read your burning question and someone knows the answer :eek:

Welcome to the forums, btw ;)

--Erwin

The Seed 07-28-2004 09:34 AM

Spoiler:
Go to the library, i'm sure you'l find out what you need to know about the flower there.

StevXtreme 08-01-2004 01:59 AM

Thanx for the help, guys! I appreciate it!

Clucas 08-23-2004 09:07 PM

day 2 trouble

I'm having similar trouble myself.

1) I know what to do with the artist in the park, but not why.

2) I haven't seen any lemon wedge as yet.

3) I'm fairly sure my current task should be to search the doctor's files - but I can't seem to get up to do this when he goes out - I just lie on the couch, thinking of the lake....

Momcat 08-25-2004 10:28 AM

Part 2? PLease,pleasepleasepleaseplease?

I've been patiently waiting for news of the next chapter, but I'd just like to know that it IS in the works, and that we haven't seen the last of Rosangela and her companions.
And to all who are stuck - just about every question you have has been answered in previous posts, so just read back and you should find the clues you need.
Mary

DaveGilbert 08-27-2004 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Momcat
I've been patiently waiting for news of the next chapter, but I'd just like to know that it IS in the works, and that we haven't seen the last of Rosangela and her companions.
Mary

Ahoy Mary.

For news on the next chapter, check this link:

http://www.sylpher.com/a/art.php?artid=53