Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   AG Underground - Freeware Adventures (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/ag-underground-freeware-adventures/)
-   -   "Bestowers of Eternity" - Part 1 complete! (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/ag-underground-freeware-adventures/315-bestowers-eternity-part-1-complete.html)

DaveGilbert 03-03-2004 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrkwang
I'm stuck where almost same as his gaming. Any hints available could be appreciate.

Spoiler:
You have to fine a way to wake up during the hypnosis session. Something you're carrying will help.

mrkwang 03-03-2004 08:12 AM

Thanks for your answer w/ spoiler warning. I could guess some, but can't find anything details. Could you plz let me know more detail, w/ spoiler warning? Thanks. :)

veiller_tard 03-17-2004 05:53 AM

This is one of the best amateur adventures I've played, and I've played quite a lot of them. But I do get stuck on day 2 :confused: (just like most people here, it seems). What should I do in the park after I've got the painter away from the easel? I've tried the old 'use everything with everything' method and it doesn't work.
I think a complete walkthrough would be very helpful... but even a little hint would do.

toberized 03-22-2004 09:07 AM

Please help. I'm stuck at the same place and can't figure out what to do. I've tried using items at the Doc's office but can't. :o

toberized 03-23-2004 01:14 PM

Ok so I think I got what I need from the Doc's office. What now? WHERE ARE YOU?? :frusty:

allison105 03-28-2004 11:38 AM

please please help!!!!

Please help, i cant quit or save my copy of bestowers of eternity. and im stuck after lookin at the docs files, what next?????? :frusty:

Trumgottist 03-28-2004 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allison105
Please help, i cant quit or save my copy of bestowers of eternity.

Try pressing F1.

GoneInsane 04-11-2004 06:03 PM

I'm stuck on day 2 also. I have a lemon wedge, mail package, picture, journal, woke up at the psycologists office, have the dog whistle and lured the artist away from the easel. I know what the painting is of. I looked up, or tried to, everything that is in my journal so far. So do I need to go back to my apartment and read that whopping book? That is the only thing I can think of that I have not done.

DaveGilbert 04-13-2004 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoneInsane
I'm stuck on day 2 also. I have a lemon wedge, mail package, picture, journal, woke up at the psycologists office, have the dog whistle and lured the artist away from the easel. I know what the painting is of. I looked up, or tried to, everything that is in my journal so far. So do I need to go back to my apartment and read that whopping book? That is the only thing I can think of that I have not done.

If you have the picture, you should have a certain book title in your notebook. Now where in the game can you find a book...?

chapter11studios 04-13-2004 07:18 AM

Just wanted to weigh in myself and say that this game is awesome! All ya'll, download it now!

GoneInsane 04-18-2004 07:59 PM

Oh, the big psychology book? I got that from the library, but I can't make myself read it. I'm really lost on these games. I think I should just avoid them. :sad:

Thank you for the hints though. I really do appreciate them!

DaveGilbert 04-19-2004 12:23 PM

Quote:

Oh, the big psychology book? I got that from the library, but I can't make myself read it. I'm really lost on these games. I think I should just avoid them. :sad:

Thank you for the hints though. I really do appreciate them!

If you woke up at the doc's office, did you go through his files? You might want to look up a previous patient of his. The information you find will help you with that book.

GoneInsane 04-19-2004 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveGilbert
If you woke up at the doc's office, did you go through his files? You might want to look up a previous patient of his. The information you find will help you with that book.

Well, I'm completely convinced that I should not play these games. LOL I went to the doc and got put under and looked up grandma, but that did nothing. I have clicked everywhere I can think of. I can get the artist away from the easel but no idea why. I have a lemon wedge that I don't know what to do with. I have Lauren Blackwell, great-grandma, parents, Joey, and Two for Heaven in my notebook. It won't let me talk to anyone else, use anything on anything else, or look up anything at the library or in the doctor's files.

:crazy:

DaveGilbert 04-20-2004 05:37 AM

You're looking up the wrong patient. :)

-Dave

Quote:

Well, I'm completely convinced that I should not play these games. LOL I went to the doc and got put under and looked up grandma, but that did nothing. I have clicked everywhere I can think of. I can get the artist away from the easel but no idea why. I have a lemon wedge that I don't know what to do with. I have Lauren Blackwell, great-grandma, parents, Joey, and Two for Heaven in my notebook. It won't let me talk to anyone else, use anything on anything else, or look up anything at the library or in the doctor's files.

:crazy:

EgonBondy 04-20-2004 12:48 PM

GoneInsane - you can use "topics" from your notebook on other things than doctor's cabinet or computer

GoneInsane 04-20-2004 07:50 PM

:D Thank you, thank you, thank you. I finally got it LOL Took me quite awhile to figure out but the hint about using the notebook items on other items made it click.

Now I need the rest LOL I need more of this.

DaveGilbert 04-21-2004 09:10 AM

Quote:

:D Thank you, thank you, thank you. I finally got it LOL Took me quite awhile to figure out but the hint about using the notebook items on other items made it click.

Now I need the rest LOL I need more of this.

For info on the rest of BoE, check out this link:
http://www.sylpher.com/a/art.php?artid=53

Len Green 04-24-2004 01:02 PM

Technical Hitch? Bug?? OK????

I've done a lot of beta-testing (½ on Indies & ½ on Commercial Games) and many walkthrus UHS-Files etc.

Just started BoE. Got package from doorman, gone back to room, read letters & photo.
Can't seem to return to game. What am I doing wrong here ... or just NOT doing? Not a bug is it ???
Will see if I can email you for a quick reply.
ATB ... Len Green.

Len Green 04-24-2004 03:00 PM

No Bug !

OK ... I "got out". It's NOT a bug or a glitch.
But IMHO, the interface system re the diary & letters is a bit 'iffy' ! ;)

ADDENDUM :- Actually, I got somewhat mixed up there between the diary & the letters !! :eek: :crazy:

Master David 05-07-2004 04:18 AM

Hellp!

Ok, im stuck in Day 2. How do i wake up in Docs room? I have the broken watch... (is that the stop watch?) I have gotten the artist away, but cant do anything there. I have the lemon wedge, picture, occult book,but not the Two in heaven. ( How do i get the two in heaven?) HELP!!! Thanks!