You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming AG Underground - Freeware Adventures Indie Adventures - where can I upload them?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2011, 03:02 PM   #1

Default Indie Adventures - where can I upload them?

Hi all,

i was wondering where i could upload an indie adventure game to for any of u to try out and play. I am in the process of working on a small puzzle/text like adventure (with graphics) and would like to share it, but dont know where.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Karsten
Old 10-21-2011, 11:54 AM   #2
Freeware Co-ordinator

I assume you are talking a game for download rather than something for playing online. If you've got an online flash game I can give a few different suggestions. I've never used any of these services myself, but as Freeware Co-ordinator, these are sites I've seen used by other freeware developers.

Megaupload

Mediafire

Gamejolt
No Nonsense Nonsonnets #43

Cold Topic

A thread most controversial, that’s what I want to start
Full of impassioned arguments, of posting from the heart
And for this stimulation all will be thankful to me
On come on everybody it won’t work if you agree
Old 10-25-2011, 11:45 AM   #3

thanks,

i dont know about the last one, but mediafire and megaupload i have used before and they both take ages for people to download files as there is so much junk advertising involved and long waiting times, that people get disinterested and decide to rather cancel the download.

I am looking more for a way of getting "Adventure Gamers" to feature my games in their Freeware Casual Collection range or is this for experienced indie developers only?