You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming AG Underground - Freeware Adventures Offered - DirectX programmer to create a 2D Graphic Adventure

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2010, 09:50 AM   #1
DirectX Developer

Default Offered - DirectX programmer to create a 2D Graphic Adventure

Hi, I was looking for a team that wants to make a Graphic Adventure on Windows and needs a programmer.

I don't know if this place is suitable for this kind of post, I hope so, if it's not, I'm sorry

Please allow me to tell you a little about myself:

BIO

I've been working on computing for more than 13 years, and altough I've never worked as a programmer in a profesional way (I've worked mostly in support), I've been programming for hobby for more than 16 years, but as I say, in an amateur way, just because I love it, I love to create things

Anyway, I've programming in DirectX (2D) using C for many years, also, I've made many operating system utilities for quite a long time too.

I'm kind of specific, I'm kind of C/ASSEMBLER kind of guy, and I only use DirectX, not other libraries. I'm also a 2D guy, I used to program in DirectX using DirectDraw (2D), but after a few years I changed and I started to program in 2D but using 3D code, but It's still 2D, not 3D.

I'm looking for a project in which the story is a very important part, this is important I'm afraid, I can't program a game without a strong story, It doesn't motivate me I'm afraid.

Expected Compensation

NONE if the game is going to be free, and, if It's going to be a commercial game, We could talk about compensation.

What I'm looking for

I was looking for a team that wants to make a Graphic Adventure for Windows and needs a programmer. I program in C/DirectX (not XNA), so the game would only work on Windows

I'm kind of a lone wolf in programming (not in other things ), so I'd do all the coding for the project

Webpage

There You can download or watch videos of some tests I made some time ago.

My Webpage

Contact

if You are interested, please send me an e-mail (the mail address is at the bottom of my webpage) or send me a Private Message.

Well, that's all , Thanks for reading