You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2010, 10:43 AM   #1
Game Creator Hobbyist

Default Do you have a story to tell?

Hi!

You may have seen my earlier post about the game I've made. (Frasse and the Peas of Kejick.) I'm about to start on a new game, but I'd love to try and do that in the form of a collaboration. Have you ever wanted to design an adventure game? Now's your chance! I'm looking for someone to come up with story and game design (puzzles and stuff) and then I'll do graphics, music, programming and put it all together.

Does that even sound remotely interesting to you? Head on over to my blog for a bit more info:
http://trumgottist.com/2010/05/12/whats-next/
Old 05-20-2010, 02:00 PM   #2
Spoonbeaks say Ahoy!

Trumgottist is definitely the kind of developer that gets his games done and does them well, so I really recommend this offer to all who were ever dreaming of making their own games, have the passion, but lack the necessary artistic and coding skills.
Old 05-20-2010, 06:05 PM   #3

Just sent an e-mail!

So excited about this!
Old 05-21-2010, 12:27 AM   #4
Game Creator Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascovel View Post
Trumgottist is definitely the kind of developer that gets his games done and does them well, so I really recommend this offer to all who were ever dreaming of making their own games, have the passion, but lack the necessary artistic and coding skills.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gray pierce View Post
Just sent an e-mail!
Your e-mail is read and replied to.