You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming AG Underground - Freeware Adventures On All Hallows Eve: Voice Actors Needed/Auditions Close October 15th

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2009, 11:00 AM   #1

Default On All Hallows Eve: Voice Actors Needed/Auditions Close October 15th

I am working on an Adventure game to be released by Halloween called On All Hallows Eve based on the book by Grace Chetwin. The Game is now beatable but there is still a lot of work to do especially with cutscenes. You will not get paid for this project. But as I said, all lines must be done by Halloween.

Possible Characters are:

Meg Wilson: A twelve or thirteen year old girl. She is proud and quick to anger. Must be a British accent. This is the main character and has about 300 lines.

Audition Lines:

1. Cheek! He needs a good punch in the nose.
2. Who are you? What are you?
3. Don't! Listen, you are supposed to be the senseable one. Don't trust them.

Sue Wilson: Meg's ten year old sister who gets along with everyone easily. Also British with not as many lines.

Audition Lines:

1. Stop it! Stop it both of you! Your frightening me!
2. I don't like this place. You know what? I think something bad is about to happen.
3. Oh Meg! They aren't I bet! She's a queen! And their her subjects.

Kenny Stover: A fourteen year old bully who flunked sixth grade. Is usually angry or jovial. He lives in New York with an American accent and will have much fewer lines than Meg or Sue.

Audition Lines:

1. Tell you what Wilson! Why don't you go back to where you came from! You don't belong here!
2. Ha Ha! How bout that! It prickles like the pins and neddles I got it my legs!
3. What do you know? One minute my hand goes right through it, the next it grabs on to you like it was a solid one of us.

Greylin: A mystical woman who is a Queen of an enchanted forest. Very wise. Must be Brittish as well.

Audition Lines:

1. I am Greylin of the Birchen Tree, and these are my friends.
2. Just, The Wood. It is any and every wood that ever was, and ever will be. Save for one differnce.
3. Very well. Four of you came in here this night. Is it truly your wish that only two of you leave?

Mother Bauldry: A mother who lost her son and is caring and hospitable. A motherly figure.

Audition Lines:

1. Well! Sit down. Suppers done. You like stew?
2. Times I've put on my coat and gone out there to look for him, and somehow somethings always got in my way.
3. Mother Bauldrys the name. Just leave them dishes be. Your a REAL good gal.

If you would like to apply, please send the sample in mp3 wav or ogg to [email protected]