You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2009, 06:09 AM   #1
A Servicable Villain

Default Ebony Marshall - Zombie Pirate

Hoo boy, haven't posted here in a while, but I thought some of you might like to see -err- play this!

Little bit of history: a few years back (I'd guesstimate in 2006) I did an internship with the infamous German adventure company Bad Brain. I had a smashing time there, and despite the bad rep online they were nice people. Afterwards I began to write and plan out an adventure that they would then publish -but of course, that never came through. The company went bust and my project got put into the fridge indefinitely. Or forever, probably.

But in the year that I wrote the script, I did make a fullblown demo, featuring one small segment typical for the rest of the game. I got a few excellent sound guys and a great background illustrator together, and animated and programmed the thing myself. Also, voiced it.

So though it's already a few years old, I'd still love to hear your comments on it, just to see the reaction to this rare little thingy (it was never published anywhere). The reason I put it up now is because I'm undertaking another big trip, this time to Hollywood, to do an internship over there. The demo is part of a portfolio site (so yes, you'll have to click through a little showreel at the beginning and then find the project in the sidebar).

Without further ado, I give you...

EBONY MARSHALL - ZOMBIE PIRATE

Last edited by Starflux; 07-30-2009 at 06:25 AM.
Old 07-30-2009, 05:08 PM   #2
Banned User

I think screenshots would help a lot. I can't seem to find any shots or videos. Not to mention, the demo is 333mb. So I think it would be only appropriate to get people's attention with visuals. Else, no one will notice your work.
Old 07-31-2009, 12:40 AM   #3
A Servicable Villain

Thanks for the comment; I've added an extra page with screenshots and a better description