You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming AG Underground - Freeware Adventures A small preview of my adventure game

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2009, 10:43 PM   #21
High Table's Low Chairman

Voices!!! o.o I wanna do voices. In a few weeks my holidays start and I could help out. Give me instructions for a test voice reel and check me out

Well the most correct description to me is that the two forest screens feel dull. They both look the same, and basically it's just sand and plants in kinda-rectangular patches. When I look at the picture, nothing springs to my attention. Everywhere I look I just go "ah, that's another plant."
You could do non-drastic stuff like adding interesting things. Flowers, trees' shadows crawling over sand, a pair of tiny squirrel eyes blinking from through the leaves and hidden plants that seem to be wrestling come to my mind, but you're better at thinking stuff up. Stuff to make the picture a little exploration for our eyes, like your other screens.

Last edited by Karrel; 06-07-2009 at 10:55 PM.
Old 07-06-2009, 08:16 AM   #22

Outstanding pics GlenFX.

Quote:
What do you mean about the forest? (can you specify a bit more just in case i didnt think about things that could cause boredom?)
I think what the poster was trying to say is, if you compare with the messy office, it looks spontagnious, chaotic hence more organic.

The wilderness looks like you've filled up a square piece of space with bushes and trees, then copied and pasted them to makes pathes look samey and boring. It seems a little too artificial.

Never the less, you've got some serious talent there.
Old 07-06-2009, 04:58 PM   #23
Indie developer

Thanks for the comment Terramax, with that thought in mind i will see how im going to improve those scenes.

Thank you ^^
Old 08-05-2011, 06:43 AM   #24
Indie developer

Hey guys, I couldnt finish this game and it has been on hault for so long i decided to put the little i manage to create together so people can play it.

You can download it from this blog i made for it here:
http://yiroyyari.blogspot.com/
Old 08-14-2011, 05:42 PM   #25

Those pictures are amazing...