You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming AG Underground - Freeware Adventures AGDI's Quest for Glory II : OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2008, 01:08 PM   #1
gaybrush threepwoody

Send a message via AIM to eriq Send a message via Yahoo to eriq
Default AGDI's Quest for Glory II : OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN

Hello from Shapeir!

We are beginning the official AGDI countdown to the release of the long-awaited Quest for Glory II : Trial by Fire remake.

Click here to join us!
Old 07-23-2008, 03:43 PM   #2
Lovable rogue

I read through that thread that you linked to, and I must agree, you're a naughty little tease, Eriq.

I played some of one of the original QFG games, and wasn't sure that it was entirely my sort of thing, but I'll be sure to give this incarnation a good go at, especially if such a talented artist has had some involvement.

Anyway, I played through the King's Quest remakes and loved them, so this must be great by association.

"My mental image of Jat is a gentleman sitting in a leather armchair, wearing a robe. The light in the room is dim and strangely he's not sitting in front of a computer, but next to a small, round table with a box of cigars on." - Jelena

Old 07-23-2008, 04:10 PM   #3
gaybrush threepwoody

Send a message via AIM to eriq Send a message via Yahoo to eriq

Well that's nice of you to say! Thank you.

I agree. The King's Quest remakes were super high quality. But this new game is so beyond even those two remakes. The quality is really spectacular.