You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2004, 06:44 AM   #1

Send a message via AIM to DaveGilbert Send a message via MSN to DaveGilbert Send a message via Yahoo to DaveGilbert
Default Join our adventure game project!

Greetings all,

There's been a project brewing between me and my design partner for a few months now. It's called Crooked Mile, and it's a Police Quest-style point & click adventure. We're looking to create a compelling, interesting throwback to Golden Age adventures, and we believe we've come up with a great police detective story as well as some other great ideas.

Now we need some help on the technical side. We're looking for one or two artists, an animator, and a music/sound coordinator to join Wind Tunnel Studios. We are planning to release this game commercially, so there will be some financial compensation involved. We can discuss all the details. We're looking for serious, long-term commitments, as we have tentative plans for multiple games beyond this one.

If you are at all interested in being a part of this project, please e-mail us at [email protected]. We'd love to discuss our project further with you.

Thanks!

-Dave