You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2008, 01:58 AM   #1

Default Zak McKracken: Between Time & Space

www.zak2.org

Has anyone played this yet? They only have a German version at the moment but are apparently working on an English translation.

I loved the original Zak.
Old 04-23-2008, 03:24 AM   #2
King Silly

It's really a shame they didn't release it even with just English subtitles, but oh well.

I'm also curious, since I know there are many German speakers here at forum, I'm sure some of them have ben playing this.
Old 02-17-2009, 08:58 AM   #3

Hi everyone!

I'm Simon from the Zak:btas-team. Great to see that our release got noticed. I dig out this old topic, because we have a small request. Currently we are working on the Director's Cut of the game. It will finally feature English subtitles (unfortunately, we will most likely not able to supply English voice acting). Our translator is done with about 80% of the text. However, since he isn't a native speaker, he asked for someone to countercheck his translations. Thus we are looking for someone, who is a native English speaker and very firm in the language.

So, if you'd like to help us, great! Obviously, it would be advantageous (though not necessary) if you'd have some knowledge of the German language and a fine grasp of humor. Anyhow, just send me a private message.

I hope to her from you.

Some minor remarks: The translation is done to American English and there are roughly 9.000 lines of text to check...