You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming AG Underground - Freeware Adventures Artists and Writers needed for serious adventure project..!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-29-2004, 01:02 AM   #1
Programmer

Send a message via MSN to Halloko
Default Artists and Writers needed for serious adventure project..!

Hey all,

Yesterday I found this site and it crossed my mind that I hadn't tried to recruite anyone for my current project on an actual adventure gamer board
Anyway, I intend to do so now.

I'm currently the Project Leader and the Lead Programmer on this serious adventure project. At the moment I have several talented artists and writers but I miss some important things which only dedicated adventure gamers/developers could bring to the project:

If you're a great writer and are GOOD at making up puzzles, you're the guy I want for this project. The team already exists of several writers, however none of them are brilliant in the actual puzzle creation field. If you feel like you're some of a kind, don't hesitate to drop me a mail as soon as possible (as we've justed scratched our previous story due to it being too bad ). That is, the sooner you reply the more influence you will have on the final game's story.

If you're a talented artist and are able to draw good 2D scene concept art you've probably found the right place to make your adventure dreams come true
3D artists are very welcome as well!

I hope this sounds interesting to some of you guys, as it has always been my greatest dream to make an adventure game as good as the Monkey Island series; and I can only do this with the help of a lot of talented and adventure-dedicated people who love this genre as much as I do

So, does this sound interesting to you? Drop me line with some info about yourself and why you think you should be part of this project on [email protected]

Looking forward to hear from you,

Soren Dreijer
BlackSmith Studios (http://www.blacksmith-studios.dk)