You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming AG Underground - Freeware Adventures The K5 Team - New design team starting up

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2007, 07:39 AM   #1

Send a message via MSN to Cloud88
Default The K5 Team - New design team starting up

Hi there to all of you who don't know me (which is probably a huge chunk of you as I haven't been posting to often of late).
I just wanted to divert your attention to a little games design team im creating. its called K5 (named after the Krupp-K5 Railgun).
I have been writing the story for an adventure game I'm going to be creating soon, and I am wondering whether anyone here would be interested in joining my team? I am currently in need of someone to do either character art or background art, as I don't believe I could handle both.
I have wrote all of the characters that will be in the game, i have the locations and a story. I am currently writing the entire story out so when it comes to making the game it will be ten times easier, as eveyrthing will already be sorted out. I am currently half way through that. I have a website set up ( www.k5team.co.uk) and I am really just needing a little help in creating a good GUI (its going be a 2d point and click adventure in 640x400 reslution). I am using AGS and would be more than willing to share what i have done so far with anyone genuinely interested in helping out. (The Reason i havent asked on AGS forums or anywhere like that, is because I believe you guys know what you're on about when it comes to adventure games! and also.. I believe they are too cluttered and this way it would be easier).

So either email me at [email protected] or reply on here!
Thanks guys!!