You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming AG Underground - Freeware Adventures Play the Games in the 2007 Interactive Fiction Competition

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2007, 05:25 PM   #1
Comp Cheez

Default Play the Games in the 2007 Interactive Fiction Competition

The 2007 Interactive Fiction Competition is now underway. It's a yearly competition for text adventures that can be played in under 2 hours. There are 29 games freely available for you to try out. And if you're willing to play and rate 5 games, you can be a judge as well.

I hope you'll give the games a try.
Old 09-30-2007, 05:37 PM   #2
Super Moderator

Welcome to AG Sargent! I moved the thread to the Underground forum (as the games are free). Thanks for letting us know.
Old 10-01-2007, 09:33 AM   #3
Game Creator Hobbyist

Ah, it's that time of the year again! I didn't play last year, as I didn't have the time. We'll see if I get round to it this time. I'm not starting any new games until I've finished season one of Sam and Max, and free time isn't something I have too much of, but November 15 is still more than six weeks away. Maybe. It can be fun. (Let's just hope there are many good games this year, and not any intentionally bad ones.)
Old 10-01-2007, 10:57 AM   #4
Comp Cheez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie68 View Post
Welcome to AG Sargent! I moved the thread to the Underground forum (as the games are free).
Whoops, thanks for the move.