Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   AG Underground - Freeware Adventures (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/ag-underground-freeware-adventures/)
-   -   TSL (Formerly the Unofficial King's Quest IX) Special Announcement (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/ag-underground-freeware-adventures/15720-tsl-formerly-unofficial-kings-quest-ix-special-announcement.html)

donnyjt 07-01-2006 02:39 PM

TSL (Formerly the Unofficial King's Quest IX) Special Announcement

PHOENIX ONLINE STUDIOS - 07/01/2006 - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The TSL Team is excited to announce its 4th annual Major Event. This event will be a live chat with members of the TSL Development Team, specially invited members of the press, some surprise special guests, and you!! You don’t want to miss this one-of-a-kind opportunity to discuss TSL with the team. Plus, the TSL Team is going to be releasing surprises and gifts to all our fans!! Be sure to join us on July 30th, 2006 from 4pm-7pm EST at the TSL Chamber. For more information, click here.

Donny J. Taylor
PR & Web Assistant
The Silver Lining Development Team
Phoenix Online Studios
The Silver Lining
[email protected]

Dasilva 07-01-2006 04:33 PM

I remember last years', Roberta & Ken Williams & Josh Mandel were there, super cool. :)

Yonkey 07-02-2006 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dasilva
I remember last years', Roberta & Ken Williams & Josh Mandel were there, super cool. :)

Actually, Josh Mandel did not attend, but yes, Ken & Roberta were both there. :D

Josho 07-24-2006 04:52 PM

Yes, I don't think I'd be welcome at such an event.

--Josh

Dasilva 07-25-2006 01:49 AM

Where was that link take Yonkey posted to the recorded version of the show?

Yonkey 07-25-2006 03:25 AM

Quote:

Where was that link take Yonkey posted to the recorded version of the show?

They haven't sent me the digital recording yet, and as far as I can tell G4 doesn't even have a feed of that particular segment either. :frusty:

Dasilva 07-25-2006 09:18 AM

Any idea when it will be available?

Yonkey 07-25-2006 09:22 AM

Quote:

Any idea when it will be available?

Nope. But I can tell you when the TSL Major Event will be: Sunday, July 30th, 2006 from 4-7PM EST! :D

The current list of Press attendees include:
- Peter Spear (author of the official "King's Quest Companion")
- Gamespy
- 1UP
- GameStar.de
- Orange Lounge Radio
- Adventure Gamers
- Just Adventure +
- Adventure Europe
- Quandary
- Adventure Island
- Girlz Game Too
And more! :)

In light of recent events with our game shifting from the unofficial "King's Quest IX" to the legal and official "The Silver Lining", we are expecting a much larger turnout than last year (over 100 people) so it should be a lot of fun!

Don't miss it! :D