Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   AG Underground - Freeware Adventures (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/ag-underground-freeware-adventures/)
-   -   New game: Frasse and the Peas of Kejick (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/ag-underground-freeware-adventures/13127-new-game-frasse-peas-kejick.html)

andrea 03-08-2006 01:13 AM

charlie have u tried to use one of your items on the snow?

Charlie31 03-08-2006 02:30 AM

Thanks! But now I am stuck again and have been for 2 hours...
Spoiler:
I can`t find out the magic code!I tried speaking to my little green friend, but he can`t help me...I found out that open+now equals magic, and that o is 9,but how!? Please help!

andrea 03-08-2006 03:56 AM

charlie, give your friend the magic plaque and ask him to help u with the code

Charlie31 03-08-2006 04:06 AM

I must be really stupid or something...I keep getting stuck! Now I don`t know how to keep the door open...damn!:\

andrea 03-08-2006 04:37 AM

welcome to my club have been trying to get throught this stupid door for 24hrs now!

dab 03-08-2006 11:09 AM

To keep the door open:

Spoiler:
You mus put the goo on the spark, you go there inside the box, then you must go back to the red room with the box and leave it on the carpet. Then you must go to the orange room and take the devise, the you must send your green friend in the red room and leave him there while you return in the blu room. The device allow you to swich from Frasse and Gurra. When you are in the blue room you insert the code and pull the lever and, immediately, use the device to switch on Gurra. Gurra gives a kick to the box and the door is stuck open

Now I'm stuck with the princess!!! I hope somebody help me :)

Spoiler:
I managed to go in the princess room, but I didn't find anything useful. I really don't know what else to do!

Trumgottist 03-08-2006 01:08 PM

dab:
Spoiler:
Look under the bed.

andrea 03-08-2006 02:01 PM

am totally bog eyed now, anyone any idea what to do with the large cheese? and how do i distract the guard watching the prison door, any clues would b nice as i'm suposed to be gettin my 8mnth old to sleep tut tut!

andrea 03-08-2006 02:28 PM

don't worry have sussed it, just need to find out what to do with the thingymebob now! Thanks 4 all ur help earlier

Trumgottist 03-08-2006 02:56 PM

andrea:
Spoiler:
Go upstairs, and you might find a way to figure out that that this really is.

Maquisard 03-08-2006 03:29 PM

This is really fun, because it's the first game in a while for which I couldn't just go to a walkthrough as soon as I got stuck (and I looked for it, believe me). Now I'm beginning to understand how adventure gamers felt before the internet, getting stuck and giving up in frustration, picking the game up again after a couple of days, barely inching forward before putting it away again, and so on and so forth, eventually taking months to complete it. It's an interesting dynamic, a playful love/hate relationship. :P

andrea 03-08-2006 11:16 PM

what a wonderful game, have just finished and like mares said it was a love hate relationship, is there another game coming soon?

Trumgottist 03-09-2006 02:35 AM

Thanks. From me, there won't be a new game coming soon, since these things take a while to make. I will certainly make more games, and even though my next one won't be an adventure game, this is still my favourite genre and you can expect more adventure games from me in the future.

Charlie31 03-09-2006 03:03 AM

Oh, that game was great! Thanks so much for that. I wish there would be more games like that!

Thank you, have a lovely day! ;)

splat44 03-10-2006 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trumgottist
andrea:
Spoiler:
Go upstairs, and you might find a way to figure out that that this really is.

Are you taking about wizard, I got thingymebob, but I still cannot figure it out.

Any help?

Trumgottist 03-10-2006 03:46 AM

splat:
Spoiler:
Often, much knowledge is found in books.

splat44 03-11-2006 12:05 AM

Thank Trumgottist.

Great game.

Few items we didn't need thought

ParticleChaos 03-11-2006 02:03 AM

Walkthrough

If anyone's still stuck, I've put up a walkthrough here:
http://walkthrough.awardspace.com/

It's the first walkthrough I've put up there, though hopefully not the last. :) It's surprising how a good game can inspire you.

Mave 03-11-2006 06:52 AM

Frasse and the peas of Kejick

Hi,
Ihave just started this game which I am really enjoying. I have got as far as building the boat but I can't find anything to use for sails or oars etc.
Please can someone help?

Mave.

Trumgottist 03-11-2006 07:08 AM

Mave:
Spoiler:
Look to the left of the boat.