You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming AG Underground - Freeware Adventures 2D and 3D Character Animators wanted!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2006, 02:47 AM   #1

Default 2D and 3D Character Animators wanted!

Hello all!

I am Stuart Bryson, the Project Leader of an in-development adventure game, Flummaxed. Flummaxed is a game in the style of many of the successful Sierra and Lucasarts adventure games of the mid 1990's. It is the story of Max, a man in a futuristic world who has his mundane life thrown upside down when he is kidnapped in an apparent case of mistaken identity. Outside of his comfort zone, Max must escape and find his way home, and in the process, uncover a major underground plot that endangers everyone.

We have been hard at work developing the story, backgrounds, cutscenes and characters, however we are in need of talented 2D and 3D artists to animate the colourful characters. Flummaxed is a volunteer project, but will provide an opportunity to add to your portfolio. It is also ideal for anyone who may have a passion for adventure games.

The website is at www.bigcheeseproductions.com/flummaxed . Please take a look around for a preview of the game's style. If you are interested or keen to learn more, please post below or send an email to stu at bigcheeseproductions dot com.

Thanks
-Stu

Last edited by BigC9heese; 01-29-2006 at 06:02 PM.
Old 02-01-2006, 05:44 PM   #2

Anyone interested in being involved in the development of an adventure game is also encouraged to post or email!
Old 02-02-2006, 10:15 AM   #3
Unreliable Narrator

Send a message via AIM to Squinky Send a message via MSN to Squinky

Can it wait till, like, a month or two?

I'm pretty decent at character animation, but I'm helluva busy with school and trying to finish my own game.
Old 02-03-2006, 03:45 AM   #4

Yup, sure thing! I sympathise.

« Sigma | Locations? »