You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2005, 02:47 PM   #1

Default Brain Hotel-Where to download it?

Hey,guys!
I´ve been trying to download the game "Brain Hotel",by the Pinhead Studios,but for some reason,i just can´t find ANY place on the web hosting the game!
Sure,my first try was Pinhead´s website,but (at least for me) it´s,like,FOREVER off line.
All the links i´ve found point to Pinhead´s website,so i have´n been able to find and download the game yet.
I had the same problem to download the 2 Nick Bounty´s episodes,but i finally managed to find the games on a czech (!!) site...but i didnt have the same luck with Brain Hotel...
So,please,PLEASE,help me find this game!!!!!
Old 10-05-2005, 05:03 PM   #2

I have NO idea why you cant access the pinheadgames site! They definately arent down! What exactly does it say when you try to access the page?

Also, try the same czech site you found the Bounty2 game on... Im pretty sure they have Brain Hotel as well
Old 10-05-2005, 05:48 PM   #3

Hi,Phil!
Well,whenever i try to access Pinhead´s website,the Internet Explorer (and any other browser.I tried Netscape and Firefox) says "Server not found".The same message i would get if my internet was offline...

The czech site has both Nick Bounty´s games,but not Brain Hotel...and any other site that i try simply points a link to the Pinhead´s website...and i am stuck at that...

I know,it´s REALLY strange,and i can find a solution...maybe it has something to do with my firewall,or my anti-pop up toll...i´ll give it a try tonight.
Anyway,thanks for answering!
Old 10-05-2005, 06:03 PM   #4

Ok,i´ve finally managed to get into Pinhead´s website,but only through this adress : http://www.justadventure.com/Indepen...ame_brain.html
But still,when i try to download the game,it points to www.otherarchives.com
and thats when i get stuck!
HELP!
Old 10-06-2005, 04:04 AM   #5

Good news!

I went ahead and put Brain Hotel on a new server just for you!
Go ahead and try to download from this link:

http://pinheadgames.justadventure.co...bh_windows.zip

Let me know if you have any trouble!
Old 10-06-2005, 07:13 PM   #6

It worked!!!!
Man,i can´t beleive you went through all the trouble of uploading the game to a different server,only so that i could download it!!!
You REALLY are a nice guy!!!
Well,if this game has half of the quality that i saw on the Nick Bounty´s games,then i am sure it´s already a classic!All your games are professional-level,it´s hard to beleive that they are free!
Phil,if you need anything,a contact in Brazil,a translation from english to portuguese,or even a voice actor (yes,i´m an amateur actor!),please,count on me!!!
Thanks again!
See ya!