Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Adventure (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure/)
-   -   Bring Back Space Quest 7 Vugames (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure/9115-bring-back-space-quest-7-vugames.html)

Filmman 07-09-2005 01:15 PM

Bring Back Space Quest 7 Vugames

I like to say that I want to see a new Space Quest game For Vugames if they made the new LSL Game why not bring back Space quest games that will be cool if they do please Vugames just make a Space quest game and Make the Space Quest fans happy Please.

Lucien21 07-09-2005 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Filmman
I like to say that I want to see a new Space Quest game For Vugames if they made the new LSL Game why not bring back Space quest games that will be cool if they do please Vugames just make a Space quest game and Make the Space Quest fans happy Please.

Why they hardly made the Lsl fans happy with Magna Com Laude. It stinks and it's not an adventure.

Filmman 07-09-2005 01:23 PM

Stay I just want to see a space quest game made by Vugames that will be cool

Lucien21 07-09-2005 01:48 PM

http://archive.gamespy.com/comics/do...rktower462.gif

Filmman 07-09-2005 01:52 PM

that is funny lucien21 but back on Topic here I wish Vugames just bring back Space Quest Series For Once it will make me Happy to see some new Space Quest Game

Hamham Chan 07-10-2005 07:14 AM

Come back Roger Wilco!
We miss you!!!! ;(

syntheticgerbil 07-10-2005 09:33 AM

Here's a message that VUGames sent me:

"No."

Filmman 07-10-2005 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by syntheticgerbil
Here's a message that VUGames sent me:

"No."

That is funny Syntheticferbil I just want to know why they can not make a Space Quest 7 game Why?

insane_cobra 07-10-2005 12:26 PM

You don't know? It's all because of the geese, the geese won't let them! Damn feathery things...

Filmman 07-10-2005 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insane_cobra
You don't know? It's all because of the geese, the geese won't let them! Damn feathery things...

It Space quest is under Vugames now Why they can just made one Space Quest game it will make the Space Quest fans Happy

samIamsad 07-10-2005 12:42 PM

Try to collect a $$$couple o' millions of bucks$$$ and send them to them.

Dear VU, we, the fans of Space Quest....... blah blah. blah.

Now make the friggin' game, or else..

Signed,
The fans of Space Quest.

Maybe it'll convince them to finally give their Space Quest 7 - This time it's war (on hold because of funding problems) project a go. There's absolutely no doubt that it will make the fans happy. Just like that latest Larry game. ;)

Adventurous One 07-10-2005 02:30 PM

You obviously haven't figure VUGames out. They hate fans. They're not oging to listen to you or anyone else who cares about SQ, and if they do decide to make a SQ7, they're going to screw up so badly, it'll have us all in tears. I love SQ, it's my favorite adventure game series, but I don't want VU to make a new SQ game. Why don't you wait until the fan made SQ7 comes out? What ever you do though, don't play VSB ( :r ).

wilco 07-10-2005 04:15 PM

I would, of course, want, dream about a new space quest, but as an adventure, not like the new Larry.
I was wondering, is it true that Sierra only made Quest For Glory V because the fans demanded it? i think i've read sometime ago and it must be one of a few times that the fans pressure did matter.

Filmman 07-10-2005 04:43 PM

True But I love to see a Brand New Space Quest game Soon and I am going to play the New Space Quest:VSB

Brushguy 07-10-2005 05:17 PM

I would love to see an official Space Quest 7 come out, but on the other hand, after the way they messed up the Leisure Suit Larry sequel, I would rather'd the series stay at six games. I'm instead looking forward to the SQ7 fan project and VSB, which are both looking very promising.

Filmman 07-11-2005 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brushguy
I would love to see an official Space Quest 7 come out, but on the other hand, after the way they messed up the Leisure Suit Larry sequel, I would rather'd the series stay at six games. I'm instead looking forward to the SQ7 fan project and VSB, which are both looking very promising.

They Are looking Very Promising But I like the Space Quest7 Fan Project Better Then Space Quest:VSB

Adventurous One 07-11-2005 12:43 PM

Glad to hear that you like SQ7 better than VSB. I was originally interested in VSB, but them a friend of mine who used to be on the team told me what the ending was like, and it just kind of flipped my opinion.

Filmman 07-12-2005 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adventurous One
Glad to hear that you like SQ7 better than VSB. I was originally interested in VSB, but them a friend of mine who used to be on the team told me what the ending was like, and it just kind of flipped my opinion.

What is the ending look like Adventure One can you tell me It my chance my mind about want Game I will be playing first.

Adventurous One 07-12-2005 01:32 PM

Okay, I'll tell what the endings like, but would the mods prefer it if I PM you with the ending?

Filmman 07-12-2005 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adventurous One
Okay, I'll tell what the endings like, but would the mods prefer it if I PM you with the ending?

sent it to my pm messages ok Adventures one