You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Another Code: Two Memories

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2005, 11:49 AM   #1

Send a message via MSN to feisar
Default Another Code: Two Memories

Ive been off work ill and the release of Another Code:Two Memories for the DS, tied in nicely with my sickness. Ive just finished the game and can I just say "!".

Has anyone else played it yet? I really loved it, the first adventure game Ive felt compelled to complete in a very long time. The story is so touching, reminds me a lot of a studio ghibli film. The game has much more substance and is less gimmiky than I thought it would be. Im just starting to play through again to get a better ending and see what changes

Overall its a really good game. Its had a bit of stick because there are quite a few times where the game wont let you pick up items you need until you need to use them. I just took this as a quirk of the game. I felt it was better than allowing you to pick everything up because it prevents you having a huge library of useless items and using the old try everything on everything trick when you get stuck. It means you have to remember where things are, what is around and in a funny way it makes you connect with the house to a greater extent. Also there is very little backtracking and all the puzzles make sense and some are amazingly clever with the use of the DS....
Old 07-04-2005, 06:02 AM   #2

No, I haven't completed the game, but I saw you wrote that you have.
Therefore I thought that you maybe could help me? You see, I've just started playing the game, but now I don't know what to do.. I've just got the second item, "Gear". Do you know what I should do next?
Old 07-04-2005, 07:17 AM   #3
Psychonaut

I think I said in the other thread.

I enjoyed it, but it was too short and too easy.
Old 07-04-2005, 03:04 PM   #4
Party On Dudes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyro
No, I haven't completed the game, but I saw you wrote that you have.
Therefore I thought that you maybe could help me? You see, I've just started playing the game, but now I don't know what to do.. I've just got the second item, "Gear". Do you know what I should do next?
stick it into the mechanism at the gate to edwards mansion.

www.myspace.com/rabhiphop