You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Still Life for XBOX

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2005, 06:07 AM   #1
Pure AGer

Default Still Life for XBOX

I was just informed by walmart.com that the release date for Still Life-XBOX version is being pushed up to June 14th. I'm tempted to get the pc version but I'll suffer a while longer. Anyone else heard otherwise?
Old 05-30-2005, 07:48 AM   #2
Barroom hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by draino1
I was just informed by walmart.com that the release date for Still Life-XBOX version is being pushed up to June 14th. I'm tempted to get the pc version but I'll suffer a while longer. Anyone else heard otherwise?
I don't know about the PC version, but inventory manipulation on XBox is quite tedious.
But I suppose it is more beautiful with TV scanline blur considering the quite low resolution of the graphics...
Old 06-01-2005, 05:27 AM   #3

Send a message via AIM to Legolas813

Yes, the Xbox version has been delayed once again (it has been delayed every week since mid-April). I guess I'll still have to wait. The good news, though, is that the Microids and Still Life sites look like they are back up now after being down for a few weeks.
Old 06-01-2005, 06:31 AM   #4
fov
Rattenmonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legolas813
(it has been delayed every week since mid-April).
What are you basing that on? I thought in mid-April, around the time of the PC release, Microids (or TAC) announced that it wouldn't be out until mid-May? (Obviously, now it's June...)

The dates given by stores like Gamestop often aren't based on actual release dates, they just realize they don't have the game in stock when they said they would so they bump it by a few days. The fact that EB or Gamestop have been bumping dates once a week doesn't mean that TAC keeps delaying the game.

But now that it's no longer May, I'd love it if they came out and released it already.
Old 06-01-2005, 09:48 AM   #5

Send a message via AIM to Legolas813

I didn't necessarily mean they delayed it again each week, I'm just saying it was supposed to come out in mid-April, and it is now being delayed into June. This is getting really old. I hope they don't cancel the game all together.