You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Legacy: Dark Shadows - news

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2003, 12:23 AM   #1

Send a message via ICQ to Firefoot Send a message via MSN to Firefoot
Default Legacy: Dark Shadows - news

A new news item appeared on the Legacy: Dark Shadows website telling us that the deadline is postponed until around the New Year... and they also uploaded some new screens, who really look awesome!

Click for larger image and visit the site for more images...

Emma is unbeatable, but here are My DVD's...
Old 10-25-2003, 09:10 AM   #2
Headbanger

I don't know. I still have the demo in mind and frankly that really sucked.
Old 10-25-2003, 05:43 PM   #3
Schattenger

Oh man....that Demo. That was a Alpha demo, many things were missing yet. It was writing so in the Website. I dont get it why because a Alpha verson was bad, people think that the game will Suck.
Doom 3 Alpha Sucks too....that means that Doom 3 will be bad?
I Played Age of Mithology Alpha and it was bad, but the final product was way better than that Alpha.
I am just saying that you should give the game a chance.....the Dev team is puting a lot of work in it. It is a work of passion and the final product will be very, very Good.
I believe in Legacy and i am expecting a very pleasant game. In my waiting list, Legacy is just behind Syberia 2 and Broken Sword 3
Keep working Razbor.....
Old 10-26-2003, 12:40 AM   #4
Whinging Pom

Send a message via ICQ to DomStLeger Send a message via MSN to DomStLeger

I'd entirely forgotton about this game. The graphics look better than I remember in that alpha demo. I agree with you Bruno, this game will probably be better than the alpha. Though releasing the alpha was a mistake imo.

EDIT: Ok definately a mistake, this screen shot seems to be of a scene that was in the demo I think (or of a screen shown before)
http://www.adventuregamers.com/scree...130&screen=450
The guy behind the bar used to look completely out of place compared to the protagonist; almost mateurish; not he looks visually quite impresive imho. I underestimated the production values of this game, and am now actually anticipating it.
Still Get Mozilla Firefox! Forget that Chrome and IE rubbish!

Last edited by DomStLeger; 10-26-2003 at 03:33 AM.
Old 10-26-2003, 08:33 AM   #5

Send a message via ICQ to Firefoot Send a message via MSN to Firefoot

/me shares with Bruno

The alpha was... an alpha! In the mean time they implemented lotsa other cool stuff and improved others... don't judge the game on a very early alpha...

Emma is unbeatable, but here are My DVD's...
Old 10-26-2003, 11:29 AM   #6

Default Nice screenshots!

I just looked at the new screenshots on this game, and they look great. Graphically, this looks to be on poar with The Longest Journey, but not Syberia. The thing that gets a thumb-up from me is that the lead heroine, looks very attractive in a Science-Fiction sort of way.

I am really looking forward to playing this game, and I hope the delay to the first quarter of 2004 will give these people enough time to finish making this very intriguing adventure game. Good Luck, Razbor!
Old 10-26-2003, 08:50 PM   #7
Schattenger

Yeah....the new screenshots look very good.
Lets hope that the Puzzles and the Plot comes out as good as the graphics. Actually, does somebody have any info on how are gonna be the puzzles.....or how long can we expect of playing time?
Just please...no puzzles like the dammed Door Puzzle of journey to center of the Earth It is a good game but that puzzle was damm hard....

" I Can´t use these two Things Together"

Playing: Myst 4, So Blond, Memento Mori

Next in Line: The Black Mirror, Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny

Just Finished: Alter Ego, Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer, Chronicles of Mystery: The Tree of Life, Secret Files 2