You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Excellent Article by fov!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2004, 01:44 PM   #1

Default Excellent Article by fov!

I can't believe it! Normally by the time I read one of the game reviews, there is already an active thread on it. It's been five hours since I read Emily's piece and there's not even a peep about it. What gives? Is everyone asleep or just mourning (still) Evan's departure.

The article was a nice departure from the regular reviews (which I love reading, anyway). A lot of great insight about how we really play games. I especially liked your discovery that you haven't gotten dumber after all.

Nice photos and screen shots - especially when you compare your houseboat to Guybrush's ship!
Old 12-08-2004, 01:49 PM   #2
Mostly absent

It's in the Site Feedback section.
Old 12-08-2004, 04:37 PM   #3
fov
Rattenmonster

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed the article. Since there is a thread going on in Site Feedback I'm going to close this one (as much as I hate to -- it's such an ego stroke to have TWO threads!)

emily

ps It was bizarre how similar some of those photos were to the MI screenshots - not intentionally! The one in the bird's eye view wasn't acutally our boat though... we thought it was when we were up there, but when we hiked back down we realized it was someone else's boat. Oops.