You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Game Stars Live (London UK) (Featuring Moment of Silence and Sherlock Holmes)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2004, 05:35 AM   #1
Whinging Pom

Send a message via ICQ to DomStLeger Send a message via MSN to DomStLeger
Default Game Stars Live (London UK) (Featuring Moment of Silence and Sherlock Holmes)

Digital Jesters is going to be at the Game Stars Live event in the London Dockland's ExCeL (Exhibition Centre London). The event is running from the 1st to the 5th of September and tickets cost £10 if you book in advance. To find about more about Game Stars Live visit their website here....

Digital Jesters will have a stand on the waterfront where they're going to show off their line up of games. Their site says they will have an "Adventure Zone" where you can try out both The Moment of Silence and Sherlock Holmes and the Silver Earring. You can find out all about it by clicking here...

Even better, Digital Jesters are giving away 15 pairs of tickets for 1 days entry to the event. All you have to do is email them the answer to an easy question on their site before the 24th August. If you're going to be in London between the 1st and 3rd of September then check out the competition by clicking here...

And as if all that weren't enough they're going to stay on at the ExCeL for the following European Games Network industry event where they will announce 3 new titles (though I doubt they'll be more adventure games, who knows?)

Phew. If only I were in London in september, I'd love to have a go at MoS. Anyone who ends up going please share with us your impressions of both games!
Still Get Mozilla Firefox! Forget that Chrome and IE rubbish!
Old 08-18-2004, 09:30 AM   #2
The Thread™ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

Interesting. Though I'm due back at College on the 2nd of September, I may just be able to wangle my way up there. If I win the prize. Which I won't.

I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.