You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Most Frustrating Puzzle in an Adventure Game?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2007, 06:27 AM   #361

-Broken Sword 1's goat (stupid puzzle fin one of the greatest games)
-Jack Orlando, every single one of 'em (stupid puzzles in a stupid game).
Old 08-24-2007, 03:07 AM   #362

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadTricks View Post
wow i encountered one frustrating puzzle for me today.
I was playing NiBuRu.

And i was in office, hacking with Barbora's Computer. I tryied all the passwords i could come up.
*sigh*
Spoiler:
Finally I checked walkthrough (bad thing to do)..and this "great" cat(Felix) picture on table,turned upside-down..jaaai...How the hell i had to come up on that? So password was Felix backwards.

I don't know you guys but that was hard-one. But now later it makes all sense....Just...*sigh*
Ahh, one of the few puzzles I actually did find very quickly. There was another puzzle in the game though, that I found extremely hard. Can't remember it @ the moment, but I used a walkthrough to solve that one.
Old 08-25-2007, 04:18 AM   #363
George Stobbart

Send a message via MSN to sultanbadza

The puzzle in Monkey Island 4, when you have to get that skin and put it on the open vent )
Old 08-25-2007, 04:29 AM   #364
Mildly Amused

Just replayed Shivers last night. The Chinese checkers and pinball puzzles in that game are killer. I tinkered around with 'em for a few hours and eventually just resorted to a walkthrough (I make no particular claim to being a "hardcore" gamer ). After reading online for awhile though, I got the distinct impression that most people used a walkthrough for those two puzzles, so hey, I don't feel so bad now.