You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Martin Mystere & other Italian comics based titles (?)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2007, 07:19 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie68 View Post
I'm quite intrigued with Julia. She sounds like a very cool character (I haven't read the comic so I don't know a lot about her).
Hi Melanie,
yes I confirm that Julia is a very cool comic character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie68 View Post
Will you be using the same engine (and graphics) for Julia as you did for Martin Mystere and Belief and Betrayal?
Again yes, we're using the same engine with 2.5D pre-rendered backgrounds and RT characters but with technological improvements and a best resolution

Kind regards,

Riccardo

www.artematica.com
Old 01-28-2007, 08:13 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by samIamsad View Post
Agreed! I'd give my life to be dead. Now this is something I'd like to have as a game. I have NO clue how that movie is connected to any comics, though. Doesn't matter.
Dellamorte Dellamore is based on a novel by Tiziano Sclavi, who is the father of Dylan Dog.
The novel came before the comics, it was an inspiring background for DyD character but no, Dellamorte Dellamore is not Dylan Dog.
Old 01-29-2007, 11:41 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamham Chan View Post
Two other Italian comics are being made in to games: Diabolik and Julia.
I hope they make one of Dylan Dog, and include a reference to Dellamorte Dellamore. I LOVE that film.
Hello,

this one just to say that we've opened the door to the registration of the English version of our newsletter (available from English language of our site).

In first newsletter we speak about JULIA and DIABOLIK W.I.P., with new shots and the direct link to the main soundtrack of Diabolik Original Sin too

Kind regards,

Riccardo

PS For DD, it's not so easy to get the rights in order to develop a game, unfortunately not just for economical question
Anyway, never say never!

www.artematica.com