You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Nico - sequel of Ico

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2004, 01:32 PM   #1

Default Nico - sequel of Ico

I am wondering if Nico is comming to Playstation 2? I mean I've seen news that Sony recently registered the name, but I haven't heard anything about the game at the E3? What gives? Is Nico coming to the PS3 or what?
Old 05-19-2004, 02:47 PM   #2
8-Bit Spritemaster™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jony
I am wondering if Nico is comming to Playstation 2? I mean I've seen news that Sony recently registered the name, but I haven't heard anything about the game at the E3? What gives? Is Nico coming to the PS3 or what?
Well, it'll either be coming out for the PS2 or maybe the PSP. I haven't heard anything to suggest that the PS3 is on the verge of being released just yet. Of course, Nico isn't necessarily the sequel to Ico, is it? I know they were working on one, but that title could belong to another project altogether (unless you have more info than just the title).

SWB
Old 05-19-2004, 03:45 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Warrior Bob
Well, it'll either be coming out for the PS2 or maybe the PSP. I haven't heard anything to suggest that the PS3 is on the verge of being released just yet. Of course, Nico isn't necessarily the sequel to Ico, is it? I know they were working on one, but that title could belong to another project altogether (unless you have more info than just the title).

SWB
Here is a link
http://www.totalvideogames.com/pages...p?game_id=3321