Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Adventure (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure/)
-   -   Short and Simple? (Quiz) (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure/30987-short-simple-quiz.html)

Bastich 05-01-2012 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ozzie (Post 610059)
I really like the theme of this quiz! A scene from Curse of Monkey Island seems to be missing, though... ;)

Spoiler:
The graphics are too different to fool anyone and would have given the Easter Egg theme of the quiz away too quickly. Not that it lasted all that long anyway...

Bastich 05-01-2012 01:23 PM

There's still one left.

There's no reason why anyone else can't guess on shots that have already been answered as well.

Also, when the last one is guessed I'll post the answers and an explanation in the first post in spoiler tags.

Adventurere No.1 05-01-2012 02:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bastich (Post 610096)
that have already been answered as well.

so why it has not been confirmed ?!! i dont tell rules cuz i hadn't seen any, though i also made myself cautious from start
and I might had added an incorrect/wrong details about them (the Green Band) being ZZtop.. but i did guess it correctly.
and that what matters,isn't it?

so here we go again :crazy:
03 Screenshot is from
Spoiler:
Space Quest I: The Sarien Encounter

or whatever!... it supposed to be a simple quiz after all
anyways
Cheers Bastich,
really nice Quiz and looking for more tricker ones

Lady Kestrel 05-01-2012 03:29 PM

Short and very sneaky, Bastich! :) This is just a guess:
Spoiler:
Leisure Suit Larry 2

ozzie 05-01-2012 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bastich (Post 610095)
Spoiler:
The graphics are too different to fool anyone and would have given the Easter Egg theme of the quiz away too quickly. Not that it lasted all that long anyway...

Really?
Spoiler:
What about the floating corpse of Guybrush from MI1 you can find as an easter egg in MI3 if you try to go into the lake many, many times? I don't remember the scene too well, but I think that would've been of good use.

Anyway, a fun quiz! :D

Bastich 05-01-2012 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ozzie (Post 610108)
Really?
Spoiler:
What about the floating corpse of Guybrush from MI1 you can find as an easter egg in MI3 if you try to go into the lake many, many times? I don't remember the scene too well, but I think that would've been of good use.

Anyway, a fun quiz! :D

Spoiler:
Oh. I thought you were referring to this scene: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/36/mi1j.gif/. Nobody would have confused that with Grim Fandango.

Bastich 05-01-2012 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Kestrel (Post 610102)
Short and very sneaky, Bastich! :) This is just a guess:
Spoiler:
Leisure Suit Larry 2

Would an evil Bastich like me really give screenshots of such popular games without there being a trick of some kind? ;)

Bastich 05-01-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adventurere No.1 (Post 610101)
so why it has not been confirmed ?!!
I might had added an incorrect/wrong details about them (the Green Band) being ZZtop.. but i did guess it correctly.
and that what matters,isn't it?

Spoiler:
You didn't guess correctly. My screenshot wasn't taken from a Space Quest game.

Bastich 05-01-2012 05:30 PM

Number 3 still hasn't been correctly guessed. I'll give you all a hint. It's a Sierra game. Am I a nice guy or what? ;)

Adventurere No.1 05-01-2012 05:44 PM

aAahhhh But...

that is so unfair :devil:
ok!
then it must be from
Spoiler:
King's Quest 2
image 03

Bastich 05-01-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adventurere No.1 (Post 610115)
aAahhhh But...

that is so unfair :devil:
ok!
then it must be from
Spoiler:
King's Quest 2
image 03

Now THAT is the right answer! Congrats! They've all been guessed now.

Adventurere No.1 05-01-2012 05:50 PM

that bar scene was exactly in three Sierra's Adventures (as far as i know!) and you demanded one only :crazy:

but what can i say!, its your Quiz. ;)

Bastich 05-01-2012 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adventurere No.1 (Post 610117)
that bar scene was exactly in three Sierra's Adventures (as far as i know!) and you demanded one only :crazy:

but what can i say!, its your Quiz. ;)

That may be, but my full shot differs from those. I should have extended it a bit more down to show the text. Oh well. Nobody's perfect.

Spoiler:
You should have known it wasn't Space Quest from the theme of the quiz anyway

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/8034/asduhl.png

Adventurere No.1 05-01-2012 06:57 PM

no strings attached it was fun!
i may thought it would be even more sly to include one that doesn't follow the theme :D as nothing had been officially titled :devil:

way to go Bastich , and i am sure this quiz will change the long themed quizzes which had been running around here lately,for a good change!