You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Adventure Gamers Member Quizzes...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2012, 07:27 AM   #1
Grue Master

Default Adventure Gamers Member Quizzes...

Lately there have been a lot of AG members that have put a lot of time, effort and talent into making Quizzes for us to enjoy. Some of these are very well done and I, for one, appreciate all the hard work that goes into creating them. Have any of you considered posting your Quizzes on SuperEdy’s, Quiz Heaven, site? Some of these member quizzes would fit in nicely there. If you are not familiar with Quiz Heaven, once your quiz is posted you don’t have to constantly follow, update and moderate it as it is completely self contained. Players are not constrained to time or miss a quiz entirely because they were not’t online for a few days. One can take their time and guess whenever they want as the puzzle never ends. Instead of playing for nothing the player can see how their scores compare to all others, including the Quiz Pros...we all know who they are.

I enjoy all your puzzles but I find that when I have time to check them out I have to read all the posts previous to see what has been guessed since the last update and then figure out what are left. For the most part this is why I either get some guesses in right at the start or wait until the end when only a few are left to guess. So...check it out. You get your accolades as the puzzle creator on Quiz Heavens front page. Then just sit back and enjoy. No constantly checking your thread and answering questions, updating or listening to any bickering and your puzzle can last forever for all to enjoy. And, for those of us who don’t recognize everything, a chance to go back at our leisure for another chance to guess the ones we missed.

If you do post a puzzle there just make sure you let us know here at AG and/or other Forums so we all know that a new quiz is up at Quiz Heaven.

http://superedy.awardspace.com/
Old 04-29-2012, 07:51 AM   #2
Advie.1

well said Mr. GreyFuss...
but other than http://superedy.awardspace.com/

we need here some kind templates for quizzes as it for polls, which would make this thing much easier.. look at me i am not bad when it comes to create an idea of the quiz till making it but i am sooo terrible with administrating it .

and maybe also there would be something giving access to a number of members for taking over one Thread/Quiz which will make it easy as a group/team work to track down and from the start and the creating of the quiz...

but one man quiz is such a big work and put in mind the we all live in different place of the earth and time is different from here and there and a group admins for a quiz will keep it always on track , if someone busy to make/post results ,analyze, calculate them , surely another would (of the team/Group Admin) would be able do the job

Old 04-29-2012, 08:07 AM   #3
Grue Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adventurere No.1 View Post
but one man quiz is such a big work and put in mind the we all live in different place of the earth and time is different from here and there and a group admins for a quiz will keep it always on track , if someone busy to make/post results ,analyze, calculate them , surely another would (of the team/Group Admin) would be able do the job
Exactly why it may be better to post a quiz at Quiz Heaven. Doesn't matter where you live or what time zone you live in. You do not need any analyzing, administrating, keeping track or posting results. All players can enjoy guessing your entire puzzle rather than just what hasn't been guessed at Quiz Heaven. You just make, create and post, nothing else.
Old 04-29-2012, 09:10 AM   #4
Filmfreak

A lot of the appeal of the quizzes is the interaction with the forum members here. That's something you lose when you post at a site like Quiz Heaven.

The forum members that are passionate enough to make quizzes here, do so mainly for the other forum members, imo.
Old 04-29-2012, 11:37 AM   #5

What Dilbert said.

There's an option to put finished and archived quizzes in there, but since both SuperEdy's site and AG share same members, it wouldn't do much good.

The Biggest Adventure of the Past, Present and Future!
Old 04-29-2012, 03:02 PM   #6

Thanks GreyFuss for the link - It didn't work for me just now but I'll try again later! I've taken part in SuperEdy's quizzes in the past which I've really enjoyed & yes! it's an easier way to go but when I took part (many years ago) he linked to a forum too - I don't know whether that still happens?

I've got to agree with TimovieMan that it's more appealing to post or take part in one directly on a forum from the interaction point of view.
Old 04-29-2012, 04:48 PM   #7
Grue Master

The link worked when I posted this but unfortunately it no longer works for me now either. I wonder if the site had too many hints because of this thread. Hope it comes back as I was still playing.
Old 04-30-2012, 03:22 AM   #8
Grue Master

Link seems to be working again http://superedy.awardspace.com/
Old 05-01-2012, 07:48 AM   #9

Thanks GreyFuss, yes I did manage to access the site & realised I'm a member already from years ago! (I'd completely forgotten!) There doesn't seem to have been any quizzes uploaded for a long time so worth thinking about!